Thread: FeedUrNeed Review

Site: FeedUrNeed

URL: FuN .::LOGIN::.

I will start this review with their games section as it is the best part of FUN (Probably since they had no part in making the games they just embedded them) also home to the fookas Release group they do vod's mainly B rated movies. But to get these B rated movies you must donate to get vip access this goes against everything P2P is all about. There is also the P2P group millenium who also does pay to leech torrents mostly b rated movies. Some times a few cams very poor quality

5091267734.jpg

Next is the requests section, lots of unfilled requests. My suggestion go elsewhere if you want your content before 2015

1203452599.jpg

Rules and FAQ, well not much to say here as FUN seems to have typical rules and FAQs.....it is almost as if they just mainly kept the default ones made by the coder of their source code. Personally myself I prefer a site that actually takes time and effort to create their own but hey who I am to judge, lazy is easy.

8169863798.jpg

Here now I present to you their forums....lots of activity going on their. Seems like the place to be if you enjoy an unactive, boring forum. PA has more posts in 1 month then they seem to have since opening the site [A:]
    0694185833.jpg

A screenshot of their torrents is next I guess (I started the review I might as well finish [] )
    3824825032.jpg

As you can see lots of leechers so seeding back to a 1:1 should be fairly.....iImFUCKINGpossible [:whistle:]

Home page? YAWN [:suicide:]
    0495852916.jpg

An just who is responsible for what quite possibly could be the tracker of the year in 2013? Well here ya go, the brains behind all of this glory

4081989920.png

If you happen to see any of them around anywhere tell them RKO says hey [:ice:]

OK now I should rate the site, well I will not separate this into categories as their is no need....Torrents, Speed, Community 1.37 out of 100 for an overall score of dont waste your time joining. [:cry2:]

2. The following users thank torrentman123 for this post:  
    Lady LoTL (06-23-2014)
  3. BitTorrent Tracker Reviews   -   #2