Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cancer

JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Cancer can happen anywhere, I never thought you could have sinal (the bit in your nose, not sure of spelling) cancer, but a very good friend of mine passed away from it 2 years ago, some cancers if caught early can be beaten fairly easily, some not, if left too long they take hold and they will stay, Cancer does'nt always mean death tho, I used to work with a guy who was in his 60's at the time and he was told he would not live past summer 1987...............he's still here and still running around, works harder than I do, so it's not always as bad as it seems

Having said that I would never make light of a subject like this having seen several different types and fx and what they can do, it's an evil thing, one of the most evil things on the planet.............no doubt about that!

Jonno
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Aaron_T's Avatar A duck is watching.
    thanks for the support guys just to let you know he went drinking (BAD IDEA) and when he came back the thing seemed to have dissaperared so thank god it doesnt seem serious thanx again this forum is like my home i can do anything here.
    Those who dont learn from the past are doomed to repeat It.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by Azzz@23 November 2003 - 00:27
    thanks for the support guys just to let you know he went drinking (BAD IDEA) and when he came back the thing seemed to have dissaperared so thank god it doesnt seem serious thanx again this forum is like my home i can do anything here.
    I hope you are correct Azzz. But nevertheless I think it should be checked out.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    I agree with BB, it's worth an hour of his time to make certain

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12