Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: best workout songs?

Workout Music Pick #1: Alesso - Falling

2. Music   -   #52
    Remember the Name has got to be on the list.

3. Music   -   #53
    Shape of You

4. Music   -   #54
    Any album of any group with heavy metal.

5. Music   -   #55
    To workout, I use my old phone as a MP3 player, so my playlist consists of Metallica-Master of Puppets, Slayer- War Ensemble, Raining Blood, South of Heaven, Slipknot-Gematria (The Killing Name, In Flames-Food For The Gods, Pinball Map, Five Finder Death Punch-The Way Of The Fist, Wrong Side of Heaven, Hellyeah-Cowboy Way, Pantera- Piss, Walk, Yesterday Don't Mean Shit, Iced Earth- Boiling Point, The Culling, Pure Evil [Barlow Version], Grave Digger -The Grave Dancer, Avenged Sevenfold- Nightmare, Hatebreed-
    Destroy Everything, I think you get the point, last check was 692 songs, and I have added

6. Music   -   #56
    Quote Originally Posted by IcedMojo View Post
    To workout, I use my old phone as a MP3 player, so my playlist consists of Metallica-Master of Puppets, Slayer- War Ensemble, Raining Blood, South of Heaven, Slipknot-Gematria (The Killing Name, In Flames-Food For The Gods, Pinball Map, Five Finder Death Punch-The Way Of The Fist, Wrong Side of Heaven, Hellyeah-Cowboy Way, Pantera- Piss, Walk, Yesterday Don't Mean Shit, Iced Earth- Boiling Point, The Culling, Pure Evil [Barlow Version], Grave Digger -The Grave Dancer, Avenged Sevenfold- Nightmare, Hatebreed-
    Destroy Everything, I think you get the point, last check was 692 songs, and I have added
    A lot of good stuff in that list. Heavy metal is always good for exercising.

7. Music   -   #57
    I always liked to listen to Terror, sick of it all, champion, bane, comeback kid. these are all hardcore bands.

8. Music   -   #58

9. Music   -   #59
    Eye of the Tiger! lol

10. Music   -   #60
    Poster
    I've been using the workout radio stations on Google Play Music. My favorite is the Indie/Alt Rock Workout.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast