Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Where Do You Think Re-sellers Buy Parts From?

  1. #1
    When re-sellers like newegg, zipzoomfly.com, accupc.com, etc sell OEM parts; where do you think they buy them from?

    Directly from the manufacturer, or from a wholesaler-reseller?

  2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    ZaZu's Avatar I know stuff ...
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    @Home
    Posts
    1,966
    Whichever offers the lowest price obviously


    If you attack the establishment long enough and hard enough, they will make you a member of it.
    -- Art Buchwald --

  3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    6,503
    Originally posted by healimonster@22 November 2003 - 14:50
    When re-sellers like newegg, zipzoomfly.com, accupc.com, etc sell OEM parts; where do you think they buy them from?

    Directly from the manufacturer, or from a wholesaler-reseller?
    they get them from the manu most of the time. and they also go after private company to company sales.

  4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    There is so many re-sellers out there it seems like any one who wants to buy in bulk can start their own bussiness.

  5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    6,503
    Originally posted by healimonster@22 November 2003 - 17:26
    There is so many re-sellers out there it seems like any one who wants to buy in bulk can start their own bussiness.
    lol. most of them operate through yahoo

  6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    _John_Lennon_'s Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Strawberry Fields
    Posts
    1,177
    OEM= Original Equipment Manufacturer

    Note the word manufacturer..........

  7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    SciManAl's Avatar Hardware guy
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Wichita Kansas
    Posts
    899
    hehehehehe wouldn't mind if one of thier trucks crashed near my house!!!! hehehehe

  8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    lynx's Avatar .
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Yorkshire, England
    Posts
    9,810
    Originally posted by SciManAl@23 November 2003 - 03:39
    hehehehehe wouldn't mind if one of thier trucks crashed near my house!!!! hehehehe
    I know just what you mean.

    /note to intel, amd. Keep trucks out of Kansas.
    .
    Political correctness is based on the principle that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

  9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    SciManAl's Avatar Hardware guy
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Wichita Kansas
    Posts
    899
    lol but officer, what do you mean i caused the wreck, that rocket propeled grenade launcher was only somethingi was using to get ready for GTA vice city?!?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •