Thread: Been out of the game for a while, looking for Music

Backslash's Avatar you're dead BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Man I'm glad I got a notification email from FST reminding me that I hadn't logged on in forever. Anyways, I went through a good long while of not keeping up with the torrent scene and my what.cd account was disabled due to inactivity. I used to be a pretty heavy trader on here and I'm wondering what music sites there are out there nowadays and what it might take to get an invite. Someone please tell me OiNK is back in some form. Thanks

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    If it was disabled for inactivity, you could log onto their irc and try and get it re-enabled. AFAIK nothing comes even close to that site in terms of content and quality.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    dion09529's Avatar Helter Skelter BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Backslash View Post
    Man I'm glad I got a notification email from FST reminding me that I hadn't logged on in forever. Anyways, I went through a good long while of not keeping up with the torrent scene and my what.cd account was disabled due to inactivity. I used to be a pretty heavy trader on here and I'm wondering what music sites there are out there nowadays and what it might take to get an invite. Someone please tell me OiNK is back in some form. Thanks
    Create a rutracker account. Sign up is free. You can say bye bye to your what.cd acc. They'll never re-enabled it.
    Old shit was here. Now it's gone.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Member BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by dion09529 View Post

Create a rutracker account. Sign up is free. You can say bye bye to your what.cd acc. They'll never re-enabled it.
    Don't say they won't re-enable it. Of course they will if it's just for inactivity. If not for some reason, rutracker is a great 2nd choice, and lots of requests there are filled from what.cd.