Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Burger King=boobs?

MediaSlayer's Avatar slowly going deaf
    well, if your too lazy to use your imagination.....

sending fiery missiles in manker's japan's general direction.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    UKMan's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by MediaSlayer@22 November 2003 - 22:33
    well, if your too lazy to use your imagination.....

I've seen more than that BEHIND the counter at BK

3. Lounge   -   #13
    lol i wanna live where u live!

4. Lounge   -   #14
    yeah...i need to get one of those around here..... and media slayer..damn....all those pictures......are they girls from your area that just let you take pics of them like that or did you collect those from all over the web? man, if that's true, you must live in a very busty area...

5. Lounge   -   #15
    AussieSheila's Avatar Dazed & Confused
    Originally posted by MediaSlayer@23 November 2003 - 06:56
    ha! the only people who are probably complaining alot is all those women with no tits! they're just jealous, cuz some other woman is gettin' all the attention!
    You wanker!

6. Lounge   -   #16
      You wanker!
    welcome to ignoreville.
    population:1

7. Lounge   -   #17
    AussieSheila's Avatar Dazed & Confused
    Originally posted by AussieSheila+23 November 2003 - 08:18--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (AussieSheila @ 23 November 2003 - 08:18)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-MediaSlayer@23 November 2003 - 06:56
    ha&#33; the only people who are probably complaining alot is all those women with no tits&#33;&nbsp; they&#39;re just jealous, cuz some other woman is gettin&#39; all the attention&#33;
    You wanker&#33; [/b][/quote]
    At least quote in context so everyone knows why you are a wanker. Nice of you to respond to my pm. World peace is only a step away.

B)

8. Lounge   -   #18
    MediaSlayer, don&#39;t you think that some people (namely women in general) might find your comment slightly deogratory?

I breastfed my son for 9 months and occasionally I had to put up with idiots making nasty or dirty comments about me trying to feed my baby.

If you have a girlfriend/wife etc, now or in the future, and you have kids, how would you feel about other blokes taking the piss out of her breasts?

I&#39;m sure you&#39;ll come back with another sarcastic, smartarse response, I just want you to think about what I&#39;ve said.

9. Lounge   -   #19
    JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Please, no more flame, pleaseeeeeeeeee

Big tits, little tits, does&#39;nt matter, it&#39;s who you are, Andie, EP you&#39;re both good people, so why get upset over this and neither of you really have much to be embarassed about........that sounded a lot worse than I meant it, I meant......just........blokes do this big tit thing when it&#39;s really a crock, surly it&#39;s more to do with the person, unless it&#39;s just a sex thing, in that case it&#39;s different, ......

I think I&#39;ve probably made this worse, not my intention

Jonno
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

10. Lounge   -   #20
    Ella's Avatar Upside down
    That is a pretty dodgy comment, MediaSlayer. And you are probably expecting (wanting) indignation from those of us who have chosen the breast over the bottle?

I breastfed both my kids for a year each, and never once felt self-conscious about feeding my babies. The benefits of breastmilk over formula are well documented, so I hardly need to repeat them here.

Here&#39;s me breastfeeding my youngest daughter in a sushi bar in inner Sydney about 3 years ago...see - I&#39;m not even blushing&#33;&#33;

It&#39;s a wonderful thing....
    Up Yours! Love from The Club....

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast