Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Burger King=boobs?

It was just the comment were in relation to breast feeding, which IS offensive.

Hey I like tits! We all like tits.
    I have no problems with men talking tits etc, but I don't think MS's comments were very nice.

Don't sweat it Jonno babes! We all love ya!

2. Lounge   -   #22
    cowswithguns's Avatar Poster
    Sorry guys but it's about time people differentiated between a 'normal' thing and a 'sexual' thing. Boobs were put there in the first place to nurture babies....not to nurture the sexual frustrations of the male population.

3. Lounge   -   #23
    Poster
    to be honest I'm not sure why MS is being attacked..... could be that I'm tired and didn't read properly....???

but seriously, if a woman wants to do that in public i think it's ok i mean she's gotta take care of her baby, what's she gonna do, let it starve for the sake of social taboo?
    ha! the only people who are probably complaining alot is all those women with no tits! they're just jealous, cuz some other woman is gettin' all the attention!
    that was called humour.... not to everyones taste I'm sure.... but I got the feeling he was NOT against breast feeding in public.......

it may not be the small breasted women complaining ...... but if any females are complaining over breast feeding in public they should be shot with something....
    <span style='color:blue'><span style='font-family:Courier'>The biggest room in the world is the room for improvement.....</span>
    <span style='color:red'><u>Don't Go Here.........</u></span></span>

4. Lounge   -   #24
    AussieSheila's Avatar Dazed & Confused
    It&#39;s not the tits Jonno&#33; You know better than that. It&#39;s that attitude that makes breastfeeding mothers uncomfortable, I know I breastfed 4 of them, and if I had to do it in public, unlike Ella, I was very uncomfortable with it.

My fingers went faster than my brain again, but it was a stupid statement from MediaSlayer. What if we find you some nice pics of boobies to get you back on topic?

This Ang, is what got my goat:

Slowly going deaf

Group: Members
    Member No.: 33,159

ha&#33; the only people who are probably complaining alot is all those women with no tits&#33; they&#39;re just jealous, cuz some other woman is gettin&#39; all the attention&#33;

Now someone post some tits so they can have their thread back.

5. Lounge   -   #25
    Poster
    ok AS... like I said... bad humour... we can&#39;t all be witty all the time...

but the way I saw it was a go at the silly people opposed to breast feeding... whether they be small breasted women with no attention or just small minded fools, which is my opinion of them....

media slayer isn&#39;t against breast feeding at all.....

and being a male he would probably only ever focus on the bigger tits in a room...
    <span style='color:blue'><span style='font-family:Courier'>The biggest room in the world is the room for improvement.....</span>

6. Lounge   -   #26
    Keikan's Avatar ........
    Originally posted by MediaSlayer@22 November 2003 - 14:33
    well, if your too lazy to use your imagination.....

put that in a sandwich and i&#39;ll eat it
    Ohh noo!!! I make dribbles!!!

7. Lounge   -   #27
    JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Originally posted by ang3968@23 November 2003 - 00:20

and being a male he would probably only ever focus on the bigger tits in a room...
    Not true, first thing I ever look at is eyes

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

8. Lounge   -   #28
    MediaSlayer's Avatar slowly going deaf
    Originally posted by Evilperson@22 November 2003 - 23:21
    I&#39;m sure you&#39;ll come back with another sarcastic, smartarse response, I just want you to think about what I&#39;ve said.
    it&#39;s funny to me that some of the same people(s) who were stirring the shit in the cat killer thread can come in here with their nose stuck up in the air and be all high and mighty. i just love people who can dish it out, but can&#39;t take it.

sending fiery missiles in manker's japan's general direction.

9. Lounge   -   #29
    RGX's Avatar Unstoppable
    Tits arnt important really, sure they are nice but they are in no way the major factor in an attractive woman

In terms of breastfeeding in a public place, why not, you have a baby to feed

10. Lounge   -   #30
    Poster
    Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS+23 November 2003 - 10:25--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JONNO_CELEBS @ 23 November 2003 - 10:25)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-ang3968@23 November 2003 - 00:20

Not true, first thing I ever look at is eyes

Jonno B) [/b][/quote]

I didn&#39;t say it would be the first thing you looked at.... I said focus

you could look into the eyes all night but tell me the thought of how big her tits are isn&#39;t running thru your mind....

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast