Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Life In General. Specifically Speaking.

TheFoX's Avatar www.arsebook.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Spider_dude View Post
    stfu fox, you nob end.
    What grave did they exhume your rotting corpse from?
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL
    You are one of the nicest and most mature people on this board; I would never ignore someone like you.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Yeah,I was crazy once too.

Only once?

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

3. Lounge   -   #13
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFoX View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by chalice View Post
    That's why you like me, Foxyplasmosis. You wish you could bare your soul sometimes, but you just can't. It's one of those begrudging admiration things. Whereas I've got a portion of scope, you're just stuck in nasty mode. You're so circa 2008.

Fuck sake, I taught the board harsh. I'm mellowing, and so should you, you silly little man.
    Ah, but I don't feel the need to bare my soul. You and Oleg are like opposites. You bare your soul to show a multilayered persona, whereas Oleg bares his soul to show a void where something should exist.

In fact, you are like onion man, whereas when we peal back a layer, there are more, different, layers to examine.

Oleg is like a table tennis ball. Peal back the first layer to find nothing inside.

As for being stuck in 'nasty mode', this is not quite true. I am a reflection of what I see. If the other guy is a pleb, I'll reflect that in what I say. I speak the truth. Why honey words when it is so obviously fake?

As for scope, I think stretch way beyond the bounds set down by society. I have been thinking outside the box for so long now that it has become second nature. I see the world for what it is, which is a cheap scam perpetrated by the various broadcasting channels and networks that surround our world. I don't buy in to all those reality voting shows, where we are supposed to dictate the path they take. I know that the real control is with the network or channel, and that our calls are nothing more than money making scams.

As for being circa 2008, I thought I was more circa 2007, so either you are right or I am right, but at least one of us is wrong.

As for being little, this hardly describes me, especially since I need to lose several stone in weight, unless you were making a philosophical reference to my mental attitude.

As for your mellowing, I think this is just a trap so that you can capture more souls in you devious little web. I like you, but I don't trust you. Please don't confuse the two.
    I gleaned two valuable points of interest from the above. The first being that you're fat, with the second being that you'd make a terrible campanologist seeing as you can't differentiate between 'peel' and 'peal'. Your predilections towards me, whether you like or trust me, are of little concern to me. I have not the time, energy nor inclination to pursue this with you. I spent my aggression a long time ago on ruminant bittards when they plied their idiot will against my beloved lounge some time in the decade previous to this. These are quieter, more introspective times for the lounge, now that the mongoloid horde have dispersed, and the place is all the better for it

Save it for Olegl if you must. Your obsession with the poor chap borders on the morbid. He effectively ignores you in any case. As will I if you keep boring my undergarments off with your interminable pish.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    TheFoX's Avatar www.arsebook.com
    I gleaned two valuable points of interest from the above. The first being that you're fat, with the second being that you'd make a terrible campanologist seeing as you can't differentiate between 'peel' and 'peal'. Your predilections towards me, whether you like or trust me, are of little concern to me. I have not the time, energy nor inclination to pursue this with you. I spent my aggression a long time ago on ruminant bittards when they plied their idiot will against my beloved lounge some time in the decade previous to this. These are quieter, more introspective times for the lounge, now that the mongoloid horde have dispersed, and the place is all the better for it

Save it for Olegl if you must. Your obsession with the poor chap borders on the morbid. He effectively ignores you in any case. As will I if you keep boring my undergarments off with your interminable pish.
    So, you used 886 characters to create 156 words to say...

I have not the time, energy nor inclination to pursue this with you.
    If that were genuinely true, you would not have responded to my response, or simply said...

stfu foxy.
    This only goes to demonstrate your respect for me is still strong.

Quote Originally Posted by OlegL
    You are one of the nicest and most mature people on this board; I would never ignore someone like you.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by Spider_dude View Post
    stfu fox, you nob end.
    haha, you still exist.

6. Lounge   -   #16
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFoX View Post
    This only goes to demonstrate your respect for me is still strong.

Some unsolicited and likely unwelcome advice.

It's been evident to me at least,Fox,that you have this major hard-on for chalice.

I may be wrong but I'm pretty sure that in all of history, fawning has never engendered respect.So good luck with that.
    Respect my lack of authority.

7. Lounge   -   #17
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Yeah,I was crazy once too.

Only once?
    Yeah,or at least that's what the voices in my head that whisper for me to do terrible things, are telling me.
    Respect my lack of authority.

8. Lounge   -   #18
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Sounds like the usual post-Christmas stickiness, I think.

My old friend chalice wears discomfiture - real or not - as awkwardly as ever.

Don't know what any of you have gotten into lately, but if those are real tears, I empathize, sir.

Of course, given my own general curmudgeonliness, how much can that mean?

PS-

Gentleman Jack shore am good whisky.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

9. Lounge   -   #19
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    This Year Has Been Pretty.

This year has been pretty bad.
    I lost the shitty lot I had.
    Not just warts but family too.
    They fell away like wet tissue.
    Lost a son and gained a crown.
    The elements took me to town
    And brought me back and left me here,
    An armless, charmless gondolier.
    With no gollashes for the eels
    Who claim to know just how it feels.
    Yet still remain, somehow, upright
    And sleep while I can’t sleep at night.
    There’s a drumming in my head.
    Those seven feet won’t go to bed.
    They kick me ‘til I kick them back
    And hit them with an eight attack.
    Or sometimes nine. It all depends
    On how much time one cares to spends.
    Last edited by chalice; 12-31-2013 at 09:32 PM.

10. Lounge   -   #20
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Ya four-eyed galoot.

Buck up, sir - it's what's left to you, new year and all; a slight remove, courtesy of the calender.

Shoot me a PM if you feel like - I think I need some detail, and we're damn near strangers again, it's been so long.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast