Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Life In General. Specifically Speaking.

chalice's Avatar ____________________
    I'm dandy, Kevin, though your generous (for your leathered years) concern is duly noted.

Jeeps, it's gotten so a bloke can't air his dirty wares in public these days. Is all you want from me expletives and insincere aggression? I speak unflinchingly about my life on this forum, for good or ill. Always have, always will. I don't give two fucks about the last pissy movie I watched, and I've no desire to discuss it.In retrospect it's all shite anyway and cynicism comes easy.

I'm perfectly fine, you women, you. I don't think I've changed the way I post at all.

2. Lounge   -   #22
    brotherdoobie's Avatar Long live Hissyfit BT Rep: +1
    Chalice, I just got back with my wife and by proxy my children. I had an affair. I love the girl I had the affair with. I love my wife.
    I am fecking confused as hell. I ache for her every night. My family is happy ... I can't breath sometimes.

I take deep breaths and then I swallow it all. I go to work, I create halfway decent art, and I try not to choke on all of it.
    Feel free to write away, brother.

Peace, Paul

3. Lounge   -   #23
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Quote Originally Posted by chalice View Post
    I'm dandy, Kevin, though your generous (for your leathered years) concern is duly noted.

Jeeps, it's gotten so a bloke can't air his dirty wares in public these days. Is all you want from me expletives and insincere aggression? I speak unflinchingly about my life on this forum, for good or ill. Always have, always will. I don't give two fucks about the last pissy movie I watched, and I've no desire to discuss it.In retrospect it's all shite anyway and cynicism comes easy.

I'm perfectly fine, you women, you. I don't think I've changed the way I post at all.
    Public airings of "dirty wares" are best left to the pols; they do it in front of a packed media, which filters the deceits to us.

Private folk are always better-mannered - as long as they aren't certified/certifiable loons.

Also, cynicism is a glass house, truly.

It's just easier to larf, isn't it?

Aside from all that, if I'd been here all along, you wouldn't be in any straits, dire or otherwise, and if you needed a good bandaging, I'd have done that, too.

Without me, however, you have descended into the dreck at the head of this post.

Your wit needs a good stropping, I'd say.

Quote Originally Posted by brotherdoobie View Post
    Chalice, I just got back with my wife and by proxy my children. I had an affair. I love the girl I had the affair with. I love my wife.
    I am fecking confused as hell. I ache for her every night. My family is happy ... I can't breath sometimes.

I take deep breaths and then I swallow it all. I go to work, I create halfway decent art, and I try not to choke on all of it.
    Feel free to write away, brother.

Peace, Paul
    My God, Paul.

How are you?

Are you competing with Chalice, or what.

If you aren't lying either, hew to the troo, and keep breathing - it'll all come out in someone's wash.

Living a stain-free life isn't that hard.

Or is it the other way around?

If you are lying, be aware you've just handed a razor to each attending here. :wink:

Is JP still sucking air at all (at all).
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

4. Lounge   -   #24
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Now, there's ^^^ a fair-and-balanced post:

Seven lines each for two old friends who would bicker if I wasn't careful about that, and one for my young friend and would-be curmudgeon, JayPee.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

5. Lounge   -   #25
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    They are all trying to compete with me, but I believe I still have a leg up on "anonymous" exhibitionism.

In truth, I love this thread. I want to wallow in the shared, maintained corkscrew pattern. Unfortunately I had an idea for one of the brain dead threads that I might just go execute.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

6. Lounge   -   #26
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    This Year Has Been Pretty.

This year has been pretty bad.
    I lost the shitty lot I had.
    Not just warts but family too.
    They fell away like wet tissue.
    Lost a son and gained a crown.
    The elements took me to town
    And brought me back and left me here,
    An armless, charmless gondolier.
    With no gollashes for the eels
    Who claim to know just how it feels.
    Yet still remain, somehow, upright
    And sleep while I can’t sleep at night.
    There’s a drumming in my head.
    Those seven feet won’t go to bed.
    They kick me ‘til I kick them back
    And hit them with an eight attack.
    Or sometimes nine. It all depends
    On how much time one cares to spends.
    I wept

No, honestly I really feel for you,man

But then I'm sensitive

OK the tears were mostly over the poor shoe-less eels,but still

Images of sad barefoot eels now haunt my dreams
    Respect my lack of authority.

7. Lounge   -   #27
    ...conviction.
    No life ever grows great until it is focused, dedicated and disciplined.

8. Lounge   -   #28
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Fair enoughski. I'll just go back to being a cunt then. No pleasing some fuckers.

9. Lounge   -   #29
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    I feel sorry for doobs who has to make the choice of which hot babe to stay with.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

10. Lounge   -   #30
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Fair enoughski. I'll just go back to being a cunt then. No pleasing some fuckers.
    It's always better to work with the tools we have at hand.....

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast