Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: NZB Passwords Request Thread

Anybodt can help me with this one?

VIP---nzbcave.co.uk---AdULTHOOD BD25 REMUXED 1080P DTS

Its not a survey one, its real, only its private passworded.

Please help me, im really after this one.

Thanks

2. Newsgroups   -   #12
    noel

3. Newsgroups   -   #13
    Quote Originally Posted by akis73 View Post
    noel
    Thank you very much, thought nobody could find it, you are great!!

4. Newsgroups   -   #14
    Does anybody have NZB for Office 2010 or later.....have now downloaded several copies that either do not install or have a trojan in them.
    Thanks in advance.

Now sorted...thanks....
    Last edited by shanopolos; 02-12-2014 at 07:47 PM. Reason: Link sent

5. Newsgroups   -   #15
    All passworded postings from {username}@town.org have password, "DANKEwww.town.ag". The names of the videos are at @town.ag.

Does anyone know what Bob <bob@home> at home is posting? The files end in *.bin but there's no decoding information.

6. Newsgroups   -   #16
    Looks like Bob is posting episodes of LOL at the moment but those aren't .bin

EDIT: Make that, He's posting 4 full seasons of LOL (never watched the show myself). Seems seaons 1&2 are bluray source and 3&4 are webDLs
    Last edited by BigHump; 02-13-2014 at 06:04 PM.

7. Newsgroups   -   #17
    Guys, if it isn't related to password or nzb requests start a new thread. Although I'd be careful about specificity. This is an open forum.

8. Newsgroups   -   #18
    Quote Originally Posted by BigHump View Post
    Looks like Bob is posting episodes of LOL at the moment but those aren't .bin

EDIT: Make that, He's posting 4 full seasons of LOL (never watched the show myself). Seems seaons 1&2 are bluray source and 3&4 are webDLs
    A small fraction of his posts are unencrypted. However, there are many terabytes (50,000 file posts) of .bin files that seem to be encrypted.

Maybe I'll reply to one of his posts in one of the newsgroups.

Picture 1.jpg

9. Newsgroups   -   #19
    drunkenm4ster's Avatar Poster
    After trying to download all the Fringe S03 (English) from here and NZBINDEX as well, I am getting files not found, as there are pretty old.
    Any chance of getting the complete Season please.
    If I have requested this in the wrong section I apologize, please can you point me in the right direction with a link if possible.
    Thanking you in advance

10. Newsgroups   -   #20
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    ^^ Incoming
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast