Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: NZB Passwords Request Thread

While that might be true in some cases if someone knows the password and I can scan it continuously for malware,viruses etc. and it yields results then oh well it works. but if no one can find the password then i'll move on. I've gotten Starship Troopers from the same uploader (discussed in this very thread) and got the password and then the movie.

2. Newsgroups   -   #42
    Quote Originally Posted by Polo48 View Post
    Anybody have the passwords for any of these:

47.Ronin.2013.1080p.BluRay.x264-SPARKS.mkv - 9.1GB
    Anchorman.2.The.Legend.Continues.2013.UNRATED.1080p.BluRay.x264-SPARKS.mkv - 9.1GB
    Lone.Survivor.2013.1080p.BluRay.x264-HDW.mkv - 9.5GB
    Philomena.2013.1080p.BluRay.X264-AMIABLE.mkv - 6.8GB
    The.Invisible.Woman.2013.LIMITED.1080p.BluRay.x264-GECKOS.mkv - 8.0GB
    The.Secret.Life.of.Walter.Mitty.2013.1080p.BluRay.x264-SPARKS.mkv - 8.3GB

All Dl'ed in the last 10 days, all lead to dodgy survey sites & downloadable games (viruses?)

Cheers!

They are all fake. The files don't exist!!!!!!!! Search again from reliable sources and don't download passworded rars. Unless it's clear in the NFO what the password is. Even then be cautious

3. Newsgroups   -   #43
    Quote Originally Posted by stuartcuff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Polo48 View Post
    Anybody have the passwords for any of these:

47.Ronin.2013.1080p.BluRay.x264-SPARKS.mkv - 9.1GB
    Anchorman.2.The.Legend.Continues.2013.UNRATED.1080p.BluRay.x264-SPARKS.mkv - 9.1GB
    Lone.Survivor.2013.1080p.BluRay.x264-HDW.mkv - 9.5GB
    Philomena.2013.1080p.BluRay.X264-AMIABLE.mkv - 6.8GB
    The.Invisible.Woman.2013.LIMITED.1080p.BluRay.x264-GECKOS.mkv - 8.0GB
    The.Secret.Life.of.Walter.Mitty.2013.1080p.BluRay.x264-SPARKS.mkv - 8.3GB

All Dl'ed in the last 10 days, all lead to dodgy survey sites & downloadable games (viruses?)

Cheers!

They are all fake. The files don't exist!!!!!!!! Search again from reliable sources and don't download passworded rars. Unless it's clear in the NFO what the password is. Even then be cautious
    Some of those do seem sketch because they came out very recently, but I think your approach to this is too all encompassing. There have been cases (many of them in fact) where people have looked for passwords and they have yielded working files, but to say that all files that don't have passwords clearly stated in the .nfo is faulty logic.

4. Newsgroups   -   #44
    It's also a theory worth using. The files could be found without the use of passwords. If not the chances are the others are fake. Movies don't usually come solo there are usually a few sources if they are real. Without passwords too.

5. Newsgroups   -   #45
    Anyone got the password for Game.of.Thrones.S04E02.1080i.HDTV.MPEG2.DD5.1-NTb ? I looked long and hard for a decent S04E02 that wasn't pulled already when I got in from work on Monday, and this was the only one my provider (usenetserver) had left alone.

Anyone got any better recommendations for a usenet provider that doesn't pull stuff also? I'm due a renewal soon and I have to be very quick to grab anything with usenetserver.

6. Newsgroups   -   #46
    Quote Originally Posted by monkeyhanger View Post
    Anyone got the password for Game.of.Thrones.S04E02.1080i.HDTV.MPEG2.DD5.1-NTb ?
    TV stuff (in particular 'paytv' stuff, and in extreme particular 'Game ot Thrones') posters are running a 'quick as you can' gambit, which in other words, if you don't have a grabber set up to scan (usually a particular) newsgroup top grab as soon as it's posted, you're 'out of luck'. Usually, you'd have to set up a dedicated pc/machine to do the work. They don't care that 24/48hrs later, it's 'history'.

Either that methodology or, scramble the name (maybe including rar encryption) and post the 'keys' on a pay-walled site somewhere; exactly where, who know's but there may be a 'hint' as to where in the scramble-name.

7. Newsgroups   -   #47
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartan1172516 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by stuartcuff View Post

Some of those do seem sketch because they came out very recently, but I think your approach to this is too all encompassing. There have been cases (many of them in fact) where people have looked for passwords and they have yielded working files, but to say that all files that don't have passwords clearly stated in the .nfo is faulty logic.
    I visited the password site one day to check out the fees and the page was open to anyone (http://www.newddl.org/vip-download-new-nzbs-files/), I used the passwords & now have evry film working. It only lasted a day though. All films that I D/L via Binsearch lead here, they must be raking it in?

8. Newsgroups   -   #48
    That kind of blatant monetizing is bullshit. He'd be obfuscating his posts, but then he'd lose all the site traffic he gets from the search engines. Look at the affiliate terms on that GetNZB site, I'd say he's doing well for himself.

9. Newsgroups   -   #49
    Quote Originally Posted by monkeyhanger View Post
    Anyone got any better recommendations for a usenet provider that doesn't pull stuff also? I'm due a renewal soon and I have to be very quick to grab anything with usenetserver.
    Get a block account at Tweaknews, they're based in The Netherlands and it takes them a while before they remove a take down request. I used them as a backup to supplement my main news provider. You use the block account when ever you need it, like in this instance. The original post of GoT is probably still there.

10. Newsgroups   -   #50
    Would anyone have the password for 47 Ronin?

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast