Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: NZB Passwords Request Thread

Quote Originally Posted by chitchat View Post
    Hi all

Looking for NZB for .........bowling for soup Discography ........... mp3 or flac please
    This forum is for passwords for articles. Have you found this nzb and is it passworded?

Edit: laggy internet caused redundant text...
    Last edited by Spartan1172516; 05-12-2014 at 04:20 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

2. Newsgroups   -   #52
    Hello, need password for
    <www.realmom.info> [40,09 GB] <Password> <Bluray - Untouched> "wwwREALMOMinfo1401" <Der Love Guru>
    Thanks

3. Newsgroups   -   #53
    Anyone know know where to get passwords for files in a.b.dvd with m6 at the end of the post like HAWAII50S12M6 [password protected]?

4. Newsgroups   -   #54
    obey the duck
    Nm.
    Last edited by asari; 06-03-2014 at 12:40 PM.

5. Newsgroups   -   #55
    n00b
    Although I don't normally solicit anything from anyone... I have a hypothetical question regarding a file from NZBROYALTY... if I found a file, let's say, "The.Ren.and.Stimpy.Show.Complete.DVDRip.x264-SDxT" for example and I wanted to locate a password associated with that archive, where might I find that. Once again, hypothetically, if one were to run a brutforce attack on said file using ARCHPR 4.54, it might take a VERY long time to discover the PW... for anything over 5 digits, it could take a VERY long time. So, I thought that if I was ever presented with such an issue, it would be nice to be able to locate a PW for the files/archive... for instructional purposes only. LOL! So... what are the odds on this one? Thanks for any and all (useful) input.

6. Newsgroups   -   #56
    Any replies back with this yet mate? Would be interested in getting all of Hawaii Five-0 myself...... How do we find out what group or site M6 is posting to?

7. Newsgroups   -   #57
    n00b
    Borusa,

I had one answer... unfortunately not the correct one. I am not sure where one might find the missing/gone passwords from NZBROYALTY. I was hoping on having some luck here. I will keep you posted. Cheers!

8. Newsgroups   -   #58
    ebtide
    Quote Originally Posted by gumpboy View Post
    Anyone know know where to get passwords for files in a.b.dvd with m6 at the end of the post like HAWAII50S12M6 [password protected]?
    gumpboy, I saw that the M6 passwords were posted on AYBABTU until that site shut down. Sorry, I have not been able to find any current site for them, ... and I have looked. I would also like to know the answer.

9. Newsgroups   -   #59
    I was also using AYBABTU and since it is gone I can't find its replacement, but it must exist because the posting is continuing

10. Newsgroups   -   #60
    Anybody can find this?:
    ----------------------
    I found the 720p AVCHD version but cant find this one, although I heard its on usenet

MOD EDIT: Please don't request direct links to copyrighted materials as per rule #10. This thread is simply for passwords.
    Last edited by piercerseth; 07-03-2014 at 11:55 PM.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast