Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: NZB Passwords Request Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Ricsie View Post
    MOD EDIT: Please don't request direct links to copyrighted materials as per rule #10. This thread is simply for passwords.
    The topic says:
    Any/all requests for a specific NZB or password should post here.

http://nzbcache.info/ is a quick and easy nzb host.

2. Newsgroups   -   #62
    Thanks for bringing that to my attention. Ninja edited my posts until I hear from the powers that be on that.
    Last edited by piercerseth; 07-04-2014 at 08:59 PM.

3. Newsgroups   -   #63
    I'm trying to find the password for "Now Thats What I Call Music 1-81 Flac part 3" from NZB Royalty. downloaded it ages ago and forgot to unrar i've dug around and found passwords for part 1 and part 2, but cannot find this one. Can anyone help?

4. Newsgroups   -   #64
    Sweet1225
    If I have the password, how to I post it in order to download nzb?

5. Newsgroups   -   #65
    this is just a password request post my friend, not a link for nzb files (against forum rules i think). a quick google will find them though - they all start "[NZBROYALTY] PWD" or similar

6. Newsgroups   -   #66
    czVnKvfR1Cw7lVBQ__aheFDxx8.part001 Anyone have the password for this?

7. Newsgroups   -   #67
    password?

12.Years.a.Slave.2013.720p.WEB-DL.x264.AC3-RARBG.mkv

8. Newsgroups   -   #68
    I know, its old....but I have grown up with this stuff ^^ I hope some1 here can help me )) Would be very kind of you. Thanks in advance.

[ NZBROYALTY.COM ] PWD The X Files ALL Seasons + Movies - "X-Files [ALL Seasons] +The Lone Gunman [Spin-Off] +DVD Extras + Movies"

9. Newsgroups   -   #69
    Quote Originally Posted by Sepp_1982 View Post
    I know, its old....but I have grown up with this stuff ^^ I hope some1 here can help me )) Would be very kind of you. Thanks in advance.

[ NZBROYALTY.COM ] PWD The X Files ALL Seasons + Movies - "X-Files [ALL Seasons] +The Lone Gunman [Spin-Off] +DVD Extras + Movies"
    I looked for weeks for that password, but no joy.

However, all the seasons are on usenet, just use something like NZBINDEX.NL to search for terms like "x-files s05" or "x-files S07"

As a head start have a look at the attached RAR. Thats seasons 5-9 for you already.

WK
    Attached Files Attached Files

10. Newsgroups   -   #70
    @wichtking42: Crap, just bad luck, I guess ^^ Thanks for the files ^^

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast