Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

Thread: NZB Passwords Request Thread

Password for The.Trip.to.Italy.2014.LIMITED.720p.BluRay.x264-GECKOS?

2. Newsgroups   -   #72
    Try This M8

Password = THX[town.ag]AND[ssl-news.info]

3. Newsgroups   -   #73
    Thanks! Does anyone have the password for Lucky.Them.2013.720p.WEB-DL.H264-RBG.mkv?

4. Newsgroups   -   #74
    Here's one I tripped across the other day, no hints from what I can see:

The.Package.1989.1080p.BluRay.AVC.DTS-HD.MA.2.0-LCHD

The posted rar's are "zx1000123456_1" in a.b.multimedia, the 'poster' is "zx1000". It appears that no combination or wackiness yields the pw. Obviously sourced from some 'pay' site, but no idea where or what. May be this 'nzbid' site, whatever it is.

More Info: Apparently sourced from some Torrent, the poster pw-rar'ed the thing, and posted it to usenet. Kinda thanks for nothing. If I can't get the pw, I can get it and repost in a couple of weeks or so, but really.
    Last edited by Beck38; 01-17-2015 at 07:00 AM.

5. Newsgroups   -   #75
    Hi !
    a.b.hdtv post now many interesting 2160p movies releases and many of them in my natural language (french), but all are systematically "RAR passworded" archives...
    Are there any "general way" to access to these pass (private site or something like) ?

6. Newsgroups   -   #76
    The problem is the passwords are probably only accessible from pay websites that are invite only. They are very suspicious of anyone they can't verify. Let the wrong person in and the whole thing gets shut down and people go to jail.

Maybe it's time to use a VPN and torrents.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678