Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Ship of Fools

megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by piercerseth View Post
    You know how many Jovians a '14 Escalade seats comfortably?
    I'm still working on "How many angels can dance on the head of a pin". I'll get on this one next...
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

2. The Drawing Room   -   #32
    Ship of fools indeed. Seems to me "9s" is more frustrated than angry- and I think its fair to give him that because I am- and if you're not then I have to wonder if you've been paying attention. But our problem isn't Obama or Libs or Cons or oil or global warming or run-on sentences. It's us

And while the 24hr news stations have ppl at each others throats over bridges and blow-jobs, there are secret underground societies forming and an unprecedented accumulation of wealth...

But really all this about the boat and climate change- Good stuff there 9s.

3. The Drawing Room   -   #33
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    (I used quotes because they are bought and paid for by people who have an agenda, and if they dared to publish anything contrary to the party line about climate change, they would lose their funding)
    How much are you paying for these quotes 69? I would ask for my money back if I was you.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234