Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Spartacus

Heard the show Spartacus (3 season) was a really good series. Anyone seen it? I searched the site and can't find any of the seasons to download.

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    It's good. The guy who played Spartacus on the first season was far better than the subsequent pretty boy. All the seasons are easily found on Usenet... not sure where you're looking.

yo

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Stehle's Avatar Poster
    Agreed! I still mourn his loss... IMHO he WAS Spartacus!

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    i have not recovered from losing the main character from season 1.. chicks are still insanely hot tho!

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    I did like the main character better in season 1, but the new guy did a great job as well. I have searched on this site several times for the seasons (I think there are 3) and can't locate. Not sure what I'm doing wrong. Does anyone have them that they could forward to me?

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by DLFletcher View Post
    I searched the site and can't find any of the seasons to download.
    Sorry but I'm kinda dense and so I don't see what, if anything that has to do with this section.

Also in the retrospective cold hard light of day,the series actually wasn't very good but then it was basically damned by history to kill off it's one truly interesting character (John Hannah, whose Batiatus was really the only one with any shading)midway through.
    Other than that as a Starz series there was just the usual whoring to the lowest common denominator.
    Respect my lack of authority.

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Stehle's Avatar Poster
    Neither do I, but I'm here now & what can I say I liked the gratuitous CGI blood*!

(Being an astute observer... Did you ever notice that he popularity of the series grew as the aforementioned became more vivid, or was it the other way around?)

*(Oh yeah, the scantily clad uber hot women also.)
    Last edited by Stehle; 01-10-2014 at 03:40 AM. Reason: Sex Sells

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    I thought the show really went downhill after the lead actor died. Before that, the show was really promising.

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by DLFletcher View Post
    I have searched on this site several times for the seasons (I think there are 3) and can't locate. Not sure what I'm doing wrong. Does anyone have them that they could forward to me?
    This site doesn't host any files. Searching Google for "spartacus torrents" yields 1.85 millions results tho.... so there's that.
    Last edited by Skiz; 01-16-2014 at 07:26 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

yo

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    1st season was best, better characters and actors . Lots of violence and nudity, whats not to like lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast