Page 1 of 50 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Can't see a way to access NZB links anymore?

These are the options you have for now...
    https://filesharingtalk.com/threads/1...-**READ-THIS**

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #2

Unsure

Hiya,

I've been downloading NZBs from here for quite a while, but this evening there doesn't appear to be a download link on any of the NZB listings?

I know I'm probably doing something derpy... but any help would be greatly appreciated.

thanks,
    /j.

UPDATE :: You have to become or HAVE BEEN a member for at least 15 days and ALSO you need to post 2 times (by replying to a thread or creating a thread here in forums) if you haven't already. Then within 15 minutes you will be a member and see the ability to download again. It's possible you may have to wait for the system to do its update, can be up to 30 minutes, log out, come back later, log back in and check your status. Yes, some notification would have been nice...

UPDATE 2 :: If you think you've gotten more than $100 worth of stuff over all the YEARS you've been using the site, don't be a cheap ass... make a small donation. It won't kill you. Let's keep these mofos in business.
    https://filesharingtalk.com/payments.php
    Last edited by julesdrools; 01-23-2014 at 01:45 AM. Reason: Saving non-N00b N00bs some time and confusion

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #3
    apparently they changed the requirements. Read the info above where you would normally see the download. You just need to make some posts apparently

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #4
    Yeah, I'm figuring this out too.

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #5
    Thank you, bearbutt (nice moniker) and duramax. I still don't see anything to read above where the download button would be. Soooo I just post random crap in the forums?

I now have a few posts and still no button. How many posts do I have to make to see my beloved download button once again?

Ok I can see it again now. Phew! I just had to post enough to be random and irritating to everyone so I could get interwebs forum street cred.

Thank you for your help.
    Last edited by julesdrools; 01-19-2014 at 04:48 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #6
    all the sudden I am a noob?? LOL been a member since 2011 hahaha

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #7
    Thought I was the only one running into this issue...oldie but noobie..haha

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #8
    Yeah, looks like you need to make 2 posts before you are not a noob anymore

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #9
    pythoncancer's Avatar Poster
    Welcome to club guys .Lets Chill and contribute something

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #10
    After almost 5 years I finally have to break my silence. Worth it though, great site.

Page 1 of 50 123411 ... LastLast