Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Favourite films to look forward to in 2014

Poster
    Intersellar

2. Movies & TV   -   #22
    All You Need Is Kill. Which I just found out was retitled, Edge of Tomorrow. Lame. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1631867/ I like that Cruise still does genre pics, and I'm a sucker for the whole Groundhog day causality trope.

Snowpiercer http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1706620/ Region B bluray hits in April. Who knows when Weinstein will bother with a stateside theatrical release.

3. Movies & TV   -   #23
    gota be the hobbit for me

4. Movies & TV   -   #24
    transformers 4 all the way

5. Movies & TV   -   #25
    Rart's Avatar Hold The Line
    Quote Originally Posted by sparkyboy View Post
    For the briefest moment I believed the fourth installment would redeem itself by not having Shia LaBeouf, as I can't watch anything with him in it without being reminded how much of a giant tool he is for not only plagiarizing an entire script but also plagiarizing his apology when he got caught.

Then I realized they replaced him with possibly an even bigger tool in the form of Mark Wahlberg, who was addicted to cocaine at the age of 13, threw rocks and yelled racial slurs at African Americans, and on two separate occasions beat a vietnamese man with a stick, knocking one unconscious and permanentky blinding the other in one eye. He then took it upon himself to "forgive himself" for what he had done without making amends to the victims in question.

You could say to watch the movies for the plot rather than for the actors, but then again I doubt Transformers will have much of that either.
    Last edited by Rart; 03-18-2014 at 08:26 PM.

6. Movies & TV   -   #26
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by sparkyboy View Post
    Hopefully I only inadvertently ate something highly toxic and am merely hallucinating as I lay perilously close to a painful death and I didn't actually hear that someone is looking forward to Transformers 4.
    Respect my lack of authority.

7. Movies & TV   -   #27
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by c9le View Post
    American Hustl
    Apathy rules O

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

8. Movies & TV   -   #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by c9le View Post
    American Hustl
    Apathy rules O
    censura.jpg

- ENOUGH CENSORSH
    - He either ran out of pai, or he couldn fini for reaso which are publicl kno
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

9. Movies & TV   -   #29
    Usenetfreak
    my personal favourites of last months: American Hustle (2013) (would rate 7.5 from 10), Divergent (2014) (would rate 6.0 from 10, but it's ok to watch), Need for Speed (2014) (would rate 6.5 from 10, but i like racing movies so it was for me fine to watch it) and I, Frankenstein (2014) (would rate it 6.5 from 10: the movie has rather good special effect, the story I didn't liked, but such movies you watch once and forget the next day)

10. Movies & TV   -   #30
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    That would be looking backward,wank.

Honestly I would ask that someone kill me but I'm too afraid that Hell is a lot like this.

I,Frankenstein. No,seriously.http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/i_frankenstein/

You my good sir,are well and truly an idiot.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 03-21-2014 at 12:39 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Respect my lack of authority.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast