Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Is wii u really a failure

That's Nintendo's problem. It's a too little too late product and they're not willing to promote sales through price drops. They'll need some killer new games up their sleeve to bring this puppy back from the dead.

2. Games   -   #12
    The only think I like in Nintendo is the Zelda serie. unfortunately, it's only on Nintendo

3. Games   -   #13
    wii is dead so is the wiiu, selling for under cost

4. Games   -   #14
    I think it's fail, I have a wii and I like it, but I've never once thought about getting a wii u, it just doesn't appeal to me.

5. Games   -   #15
    It's only "dead" because it was never really supported by big enough 3rd parties. It might be one of those systems that you pick up near the end of its lifecycle.

6. Games   -   #16
    Been using wii since 2007 and still using it!

7. Games   -   #17

Cool

I dont think so !!! i stil have a soft corner!! might say i still love my ex- girlfriend

8. Games   -   #18
    Got a Wii U on the release date, relally just gatherign dust now. I've read there's a host of great games due out this year for it, so here's hoping it gets a reprieve!!

9. Games   -   #19
    wii U isn't a great improvement from the wii.

10. Games   -   #20
    I think its a fail. Nintindo does things a bit differently. They try to sell hardware at a profit according to the CEO. The result is they cannot include the latest and greatest technology like Sony and Microsoft who sell hardware at a loss but make it up on games. The graphics on the Wii U is just apple and oranges compared to the new Sony and Xbox consoles. Hooking up poor graphics to a high res. TV makes it look even worse. In terms of motion games, the Xbox kinect is the best with full body capture and control. Nintendo needs to do something drastic to survive. Just look at their sales results and stock price and you know they are dying.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast