Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Is wii u really a failure

I think so. Nintendo made the same mistake with the Wii U and they did with the Wii. The hardware is way too underpowered. The console was targeted to casual gamers who now mostly game on phones, tablets and "facebook type games" Nintendo has some great franchises (Mario, Zelda, etc) but those are not enough to ensure the success of a console

2. Games   -   #22
    i still see people who think the controller is the console lol, it was a fun for 5 min thing for me

3. Games   -   #23
    I'm not so certain that it's been a failure, but that being said it's certainly no success.

4. Games   -   #24
    Yea i think they are done this gen.

5. Games   -   #25
    Quote Originally Posted by arcknight79 View Post
    Yea i think they are done this gen.
    From what I understand the 3DS is making them money hand over fist. There's that at least.

6. Games   -   #26
    I think it is, despite the fact that I'm one of those rare individuals that actually owns one. The only reason I own one is because I grew up Mario/Metroid/Zelda games and it's become an addiction. This system doesn't have anything that really stands out compared to what the Wii did. I wouldn't be surprised if it becomes a complete utter failure, but Nintendo is like a one off kinda company. They succeed on every other generation, and they are currently off this generation.

7. Games   -   #27
    yes, yes it is. Until they can get 3rd party developers to produce for them, they'll stay that way.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123