Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: PS4 or XBOX one??????

Anyone even see reasons to buy either yet? I don't see anything jaw dropping

2. Games   -   #22
    everyone seems to be going ps4. xbox one sells cause they had better inventories.

3. Games   -   #23
    xbox one

4. Games   -   #24
    I dont think there is a point in buying either just now, there are now original games?!
    Maybe in a year or so....

5. Games   -   #25
    Love the way Xbox Live works, the simplicity is what stole me away from PS3 but would love to go back to Sony but not sure on how the whole party chat, game invites etc works compared to XL? Anyone care to explain how simple it is in the PS4?

Also agree with others, its far to early to buy either unless your loaded!

6. Games   -   #26
    This is the first launch in the past few generations I haven't bought a console. I'm waiting a bit to see how things play out, but at the moment I'm leaning toward a PS4.

7. Games   -   #27
    I have both. Its really difficult to tell which will be better. The killer games arent out yet. Right now, Ryse on XBox has the best graphics on either system, but its very linear. Personally I like the stuff from Naughty Dog and Quantic Dreams, so I think Ill like the PS4 more in the long run. The vast majority of AAA games will be on both systems and play almost identically. Even most of the TV stuff like Amazon, Netflix, etc will be on both. Just follow the exclusives.

8. Games   -   #28
    PS4 because I don't want to pay for online play.

9. Games   -   #29
    I'll wait for the first price drop to decide. With the previous generation the first revisions of each had heating issues which I don't want to deal with.

10. Games   -   #30
    I'm honestly pretty ambivalent towards both of them. The killer games haven't come out yet, the PS4 has moved away from being a media center, and Xbox has proceeded to try and fill that space.

If I had to choose though, I'd go for the PS4 simply because face it, I get the console to play it, not for a social, media center.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast