Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: PS4 or XBOX one??????

I'm quite happy with my PS4, but to be honest, I've been a PlayStation fan since the beginning.

2. Games   -   #32
    Xbox One... but they have some work to do to bring some of the features back that the 360 had... also Party Chat is a train wreck. Nothing against the PS4... looks like a solid system. Probably couldn't go wrong with either one.

3. Games   -   #33
    PS4 look much better i will buy it after more AA title releases

4. Games   -   #34
    xbox one will be the one to choose, now I just have to wait until its released here in europe.

5. Games   -   #35
    ps4 all they way i think there the best

6. Games   -   #36
    Both! The Xbone UI does seem a bit clunky - can't say I'm too impressed so far

7. Games   -   #37
    Its the games that matter. My boy wanted a PS4 -- it took me a lot of work, but I had it for xmas -- got Battlefield and and extra controller, he plays PS3 more simply because of GTA and his friends having games on PS3.

I think we will have an Xbox One in the near future as well.

8. Games   -   #38
    ps4 4 me

9. Games   -   #39
    PS4. The Xbox One is kinda lacking outside of the US with it's whole multimedia appeal. I still can't wait to get both though for the AAA exclusives.

10. Games   -   #40
    I have always been a huge Xbox fan but I am concerned about the Kinect requirement for the Xbox One.I am disabled(double amputee) and the Kinect is something that would be hard for me to use.Can it be turned off?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast