Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Downloading Music Is Illegal

I think it's obvious the person just started this topic in order to cause a flame-war. Look at the language they used - they don't even know what they're talking about, and then they start going on about North Korea, as if they think Koreans are the owners of K-Lite or something!!
    Now They have disappeared, probably too scared to see what people have written about them!! Hopefully they will never come back in here again !!!

2. File Sharing   -   #42
    legal_person
    Hahaha, you people make me laugh! You guys have the worst logic I've seen in quite a while! Mainly those of you who cry "file-sharing will never die, screw the RIAA!"... I never said it would die. I simply said that what you're doing is wrong. You can keep filesharing as long as you please, but you can't deny that what you're doing is wrong. Except of course for those of you who download non-copyrighted files.

But seriously, you guys are HILARIOUS! Sparkle1984, you're the most entertaining. You rave on and on and on about how determined you are to share and how you don't care at all about "threats" by the RIAA. Dude, get a life! If you don't care about my "threats" then why are you wasting your time on this forum? Haha, dude, you're such a loser. Get a girlfriend and get a job, do something real with your life.

Anyways, keep arguing with me, i'm enjoying it.

3. File Sharing   -   #43
    legal_person

4. File Sharing   -   #44
    Poster
    Originally posted by legal_person@25 November 2003 - 02:24
    Hahaha, you people make me laugh! You guys have the worst logic I've seen in quite a while! Mainly those of you who cry "file-sharing will never die, screw the RIAA!"... I never said it would die. I simply said that what you're doing is wrong. You can keep filesharing as long as you please, but you can't deny that what you're doing is wrong. Except of course for those of you who download non-copyrighted files.

But seriously, you guys are HILARIOUS! Sparkle1984, you're the most entertaining. You rave on and on and on about how determined you are to share and how you don't care at all about "threats" by the RIAA. Dude, get a life! If you don't care about my "threats" then why are you wasting your time on this forum? Haha, dude, you're such a loser. Get a girlfriend and get a job, do something real with your life.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts openly.

5. File Sharing   -   #45
    UKMan's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by legal_person@25 November 2003 - 03:24
    Sparkle1984, you're the most entertaining. You rave on and on and on about how determined you are to share and how you don't care at all about "threats" by the RIAA. Dude, get a life! If you don't care about my "threats" then why are you wasting your time on this forum? Haha, dude, you're such a loser. Get a girlfriend and get a job, do something real with your life.

Wheres the logic in your argument?

Hes not wasting time on this forum. The reason he is here is to share his knowledge about P2P and help others do the same. Thats why hes here and why he dosnt care about threats

So a loser he isnt. He is doing something real. As regards a girlfriend, well, i dont know him - do you? A job, i dont know that either - do you?

Peace
    UKMan

6. File Sharing   -   #46
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    Originally posted by legal_person@24 November 2003 - 21:24
    non-copyrighted files.
    think about it, other than me, how many music people out there will share and dl non-copyrighted songs? i mean, i used to have a decent collection of about 100 mp3's. then i got bored and started exploring techno, which turned out to be really helpful when i'm trying to concentrate. now, all i listen to is techno remixes (non-copyrighted).

still, yes, dling music is a bad thing, but would u rather pay $16-20 for a cd when u only want to listen to one or two songs? i mean, u really have to too rich or too stupid to do something like that. and also, those itunes and rhapsody and stuff, they charge $0.99 for 1 song. so if u dl a cd's worth of song's, that's $20!! wtf! i'm not that rich!! and look at the pathetic collection of songs. i mean, the new napster has like 2000 songs in it's database (data is an estimate, most likely more than 2000). my friend tried to look for the Beatles, and they were't even listed. i mean, wat kind of pathetic service is that? so, even though i have no grudge with the RIAA, i still think their efforts are futile. there is no fuking way they can stop 60 million american kazaa users (and that's just kazaa user, not counting emule and bittorrent and irc) from pirating no matter how hard they try.

and if u do work for the riaa, take a break from the cock sucking (jk ) and go home and spend some time with ur kids. lol. i just think ur efforts aren't really solving any probs. i can point u to some great articles saying that piracy might actually save ur business. if u want to, just say so, and i'll give u a couple of links.

7. File Sharing   -   #47
    If you look at the way the United States of America got started it would be considered to be an illegal country

8. File Sharing   -   #48
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    Originally posted by Ariel_001@24 November 2003 - 22:36
    If you look at the way the United States of America got started it would be considered to be an illegal country
    ha ha. yep. true. the british were evil. not british people now, but back then. they sold drugs to asian countries, and then fought wars with them just because they won't buy their drugs. wtf is that? is that evil or wat?

9. File Sharing   -   #49
    Hey legal person, I don't really care for wrong or right, copyright or non-copyight...i just wanna get free stuff from all the crap cds i bought in the past. Now, when a good cd comes out and i liked the album i downloaded, I would buy it. That hasn't happened in many years.

10. File Sharing   -   #50
    BANNED
    when im rich i will start buying cds

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast