Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: True Detective

I notice Marty isn't wearing a wedding band in present-time sequences.

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    I love it! I like that the pace is slower - more theatrical than TV. I feel more involved in it than in most other shows. I'm guessing there will be some interesting twists along the way.

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    Stehle's Avatar Poster
    I missed that! (Aren't we the observant one!) I'll look for it (or lack of it) in the next episode, but given his past argument(s) with the missus, that outcome has almost inevitable written all over it.

He like those handcuffs waaaayy toooo much!
    Last edited by Stehle; 01-23-2014 at 04:04 AM. Reason: "I brought you a present."

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    Loved the first 2 episodes. Really wish a didn't have to wait a week between each one.

5. Movies & TV   -   #15
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by hlazzo View Post
    Loved the first 2 episodes. Really wish a didn't have to wait a week between each one.
    Netflix is nice like that. When they release a show, they give you an ENTIRE season and let you choose how you wish to view it. Adult-like, or something else...

Quote Originally Posted by dayzroaches View Post
    I also would like to know what people think of this series. Woody and Matthew must make a great team!
    Their man-on-man love scenes are first-rate!!!!1
    Last edited by megabyteme; 01-25-2014 at 10:51 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

6. Movies & TV   -   #16
    Stehle's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dayzroaches View Post
    I also would like to know what people think of this series. Woody and Matthew must make a great team!
    Their man-on-man love scenes are first-rate!!!!1
    After "Killer Joe" nothing surprises me anymore.

(Either I swore off of fried chicken or burst out laughing at the mere mention of it after that flic!
    )
    Last edited by Stehle; 01-26-2014 at 02:51 AM. Reason: Great acting... or is it? ;-)
    “Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously.” ― Hunter S. Thompson

7. Movies & TV   -   #17
    What network is it on?

8. Movies & TV   -   #18
    It is running on HBO.
    I watched both episodes currently available.
    Very unusual television.
    As mentioned above quite a slow pace, the narrative is splitted in 2 time lines.
    Great actors!

9. Movies & TV   -   #19
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Could someone please change the thread title to the correct "True Detective"?

Also please correct any other thread titles like ""wats ur favorite beer" as some of us are less than fine being associated a site that is apparently filled with idiots.
    Respect my lack of authority.

10. Movies & TV   -   #20
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Could someone please change the thread title to the correct "True Detective"?

Also please correct any other thread titles like ""wats ur favorite beer" as some of us are less than fine being associated with a site that is apparently filled with idiots.
    Fixed for you...

Quote Originally Posted by JanSwart View Post
    It is running on HBO.
    I watched both episodes currently available.
    Very unusual television.
    As mentioned above quite a slow pace, the narrative is splitted in 2 time lines.
    Great actors!
    If I am not mistaken, this is a Haiku.
    Last edited by megabyteme; 01-26-2014 at 03:51 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast