Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Thread: True Detective

Stehle's Avatar Poster
    For all of those waiting for a download of tonight's Episode 3...

(Don't click if you can wait!)
    “Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously.” ― Hunter S. Thompson

2. Movies & TV   -   #22
    Stehle's Avatar Poster
    Yessssss, but I think itssssss sssssssssssssssssssssso much more betuh with the extra sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss on it!

(Seconded!)

*We already have one, so it may not be possible.
    Last edited by Stehle; 01-26-2014 at 11:55 PM.
    “Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously.” ― Hunter S. Thompson

3. Movies & TV   -   #23
    I merged the other thread with this one and renamed it. Hopefully everyone's happy now
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

4. Movies & TV   -   #24
    Stehle's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    I merged the other thread with this one and renamed it. Hopefully everyone's happy now
    Thank you anon!

5. Movies & TV   -   #25
    Poster
    watching episode 3 now. Good to get to this when it started! caught the commercial by chance! hard to see this after wolf of wall street and dallas buyers club but YEAAA HMMMMM HMMMM UMMMM M MHMMM matthew and woody do great together!

6. Movies & TV   -   #26
    Poster
    I'm enjoying the series so far. As stated earlier two great actors and seems to tell the story very well.

7. Movies & TV   -   #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Stehle View Post
    Okay, do you think that "Rust's" visions are pertinent to solving this current case? Do you think that "Martin's" infidelity, (which he seems very touchy about!), may have any bearing on the case's outcome?
    The infidelity is a good way to show the flaws in the characters and perhaps their propensity to act outside the rules. This really is "film noir" tv. Reminds me a lot of the film Chinatown and Raymond Chandler stories.

Did anyone else find the burned out church set a little unbelievable?

I like the way the 'visions' are shown but it would be a bit too 'polar bear in Hawaii' if they are to mean something.

8. Movies & TV   -   #28
    Saapa's Avatar Poster
    Rust is best new character 2014!

9. Movies & TV   -   #29
    might have a look at this see if its any good love a crime series

10. Movies & TV   -   #30
    Absolutely loving this show! Despite being slow, fantastic acting and you can see that it is leading to something. And Alexandra Daddario what a hottie!

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast