Page 1 of 14 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: True Detective

Hi

My friend told me I should watch this, has anyone seen the first episode yet? Was wondering if it was worth checking out as there are some big name actors in it.

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    I also would like to know what people think of this series. Woody and Matthew must make a great team!

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    watched the first episode, I enjoyued it...very cerebral. Both actors are great, not all partnerships are perfect and these two guys are the odd couple so it makes an interesting dynamic. The actual murder reminded me of scenes in 'Hannibal', no bad thing just depends where they go with it.

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    this is an such awesome tv show, its slow and nice now, its really building up..

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    It's called "True Detective" singular and that's important as there are two cop leads.

I would explain why but as this is another post count thread that frankly none of you are going to be polite enough to ever browse again,I shan't waste me breath.
    Respect my lack of authority.

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    The only reason I know about this show is because of Alexandra Daddario and how she shows her boobs.

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    I enjoyed the first episode

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    First episode was pretty good. The usual "getting to know the characters" stuff. Will wait a few episodes to see if the storyline is worth sticking around. I guess we'll see. *shrug*

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    It's getting better and better...

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    Stehle's Avatar Poster
    Okay, do you think that "Rust's" visions are pertinent to solving this current case? Do you think that "Martin's" infidelity, (which he seems very touchy about!), may have any bearing on the case's outcome?

(Example above.)

(This thread is only for fans of the series only. If you don't have something else to offer in a post besides... "Great show!", "Sucky show way too intelligent for me!", etc. ...then don't post. .)
    Last edited by Stehle; 01-22-2014 at 04:47 PM. Reason: I just want to see how long it lasts. ;->

Page 1 of 14 123411 ... LastLast