Thread: Can Not Donate

I have tried repeatedly to donate a few bucks but have had no success. As far as I can tell the only way to
    donate is using Paypal. Everytime I try using my PayPal account I get a message from PayPal that says there
    is something wrong with the site I am trying to send money to i.e. ShareTalk. Has anyone had this problem?
    Also, is there any other way to donate? I would think that if there was one site feature that would be made
    bulletproof it would be Donations?

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #2
    I just contacted the site admin about this.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #3
    Do you really have to donate??? I have been a member for years and donated some money. I don't think its mandatory though. Just a though!

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #4
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by wyseman4u2 View Post
    Do you really have to donate??? I have been a member for years and donated some money. I don't think its mandatory though. Just a though!
    It is not mandatory, but running a site with free nzb downloads for the masses doesn't come free either, and there my friend lies the crux of the matter.
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #5
    I will also start donating as this site has some quality stuff

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #6
    I have the same problem! Canīt donate with Paypal

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #7
    Do Paypal block payment to FST?

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #8
    Same here

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #9
    I did donate but does the donation only last a certain amount of time because now I can't download the Nzb's??

I've been a member for nearly 5 years and now I can't download Nzb's!?!? And my title is N00b???
    Last edited by dannyp66; 02-23-2014 at 11:12 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost