battlefield 2

4. Games   -   #14
    Monkey Island series.

5. Games   -   #15
    Gribley's Avatar On a hate list
    So many...

(C64)
    Commando
    Gribbleys day out (yes I spell it my way for avatar )
    Uridium
    Paradroid
    (Get the idea I like Bradbrook... Alley kat sucked however and I still have the box for that stinker somewhere)

Amiga days
    IK+
    Monkey Island(s) etc really, loved all those point click ones
    Speedball 2
    Xenon 2 (think that is correct... crystal presents, a bitmap brothers game )
    Rick dangerous 2 (I think it was 2)

So not a serious thread I know but nice to fade into the past when times were good and VAT wasn`t 20%

6. Games   -   #16
    Just though of more...

Monty on the run (C64)

Bounder
    Re-Bounder (a follow up but good for once)

think those were Amiga days as well

PC days
    Redalert - How could I forget that (many happy work hours burnt on that... Only worked with IPX/SPX, happy Novell days)!

Amiga days again, gravity power/gravity force II (same really). I can host a server if anyone fancies a game via FS-UAE
    Last edited by Gribley; 01-30-2014 at 06:34 PM.

7. Games   -   #17
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    i've been playing state of decay a lot recently lyke, i don't know if i'd class my self as a gheymar. i've only just got an xbox 360 and the gheymes look like real life to me, and i've only had it for three weeks or so but State of Decay is just fucking amazing and definitely up there in my top 5. i think you can't buy it in shops lyke, download only?

last night i spent two hours making supply runs for building materials and recruiting survivors for my group so i can go two towns over, moving my base to a better location. and by doing this i managed to kill the guy i've played as from the start of it all, and got switched to someone else in my group. but when it happened they all started talking about the dead guy in past tense which just seemed really fucking epic. if i were capable of emotion i would have emoted.

its like the walking dead if they did a good open world type gheyme, i've already talked two people in t'office into buying it and they concur its super cool fun time number one

8. Games   -   #18
    Someone must still remember Gravity force II and want a game! I setup a VM just to host the python/webby bit for FS-UAE so please someone bring it on, for I hope a beating.
    BINGO - PM me for details of server and arrange a match date

*If you don`t get the Bingo bit you ain`t played it.... but as long as you can use that keyboard and can install the game I`ll take yer on

9. Games   -   #19
    Still think it's the Half life series. dat feeling when it's dark and a headcrab jumps at you.

10. Games   -   #20
    Xenogears and Xenosaga 1 - 3. I still feel like they should have finished the series.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast