Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Best game of all time

Star Flight by Binary Systems (bought out by EA decades ago)

Followed closely by Star Control 2

2. Games   -   #22
    uplink. end of discussion.

3. Games   -   #23
    Quake!! Great game!

4. Games   -   #24
    Gribley's Avatar On a hate list
    Quote Originally Posted by Die_Hard View Post
    Still think it's the Half life series. dat feeling when it's dark and a headcrab jumps at you.
    Super choice there.... so many come out of the woodwork when people mention them. HL3, oh if only :S... although looking forward to a new castle wolfenstein (return too 'again' etc)

5. Games   -   #25
    dedro's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Galaga....

6. Games   -   #26
    Quote Originally Posted by skay8 View Post
    uplink. end of discussion.
    Uplink was the best of its genre I've played. Make sure you try the Onlink mod if you haven't already, it adds a new array of missions and security systems.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

7. Games   -   #27
    TheFoX's Avatar www.arsebook.com
    Without a doubt, Minesweeper. Well, that and Solitaire. These two are the most played games of all times, which is probably why this world is in such dire straits. If only those who played these games actually did the job they were paid for, instead of spending eight hours skyving, we'd have a more prosperous world.

Actually, the best game of all is called 'Invasion', and Bush played it for real when he invaded Afghanistan and Iraq. Now, that is real role playing on a global scale.
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL
    You are one of the nicest and most mature people on this board; I would never ignore someone like you.

8. Games   -   #28
    Gribley's Avatar On a hate list
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFoX View Post
    Without a doubt, Minesweeper. Well, that and Solitaire. These two are the most played games of all times, which is probably why this world is in such dire straits. If only those who played these games actually did the job they were paid for, instead of spending eight hours skyving, we'd have a more prosperous world.

Actually, the best game of all is called 'Invasion', and Bush played it for real when he invaded Afghanistan and Iraq. Now, that is real role playing on a global scale.
    Had a google on that as never seen it, are we talking space invaders? Colecovision is going back before my time... Although we did have a binatone console pong thing I remember as kid but it sucked so wouldn't call that as a classic

Metal Slug (neo=geo emulated)!!! my latest choice of a great classic. I have so many... thing on a spring... newzealand story.... happy days
    Last edited by Gribley; 02-02-2014 at 06:56 PM.

9. Games   -   #29
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Game 3 of the 1951 National League playoff between the Giants and the Dodgers.
    Respect my lack of authority.

10. Games   -   #30
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Ffs nobody has mentioned Flappy Bird yet. What is wrong with you people!

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast