Thread: xbox 360 iso on usenet

has anyone noticed the recent drop off in xbox 360 retention and drmc take down notices, hardly any 360 isos are staying complete now, i use a dutch server as all highwind servers are being hit very hard with drmc take downs now but even the dutch shell companys are taking content down

anyone having any sucess

2. Newsgroups   -   #2
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by phate316 View Post
    has anyone noticed the recent drop off in xbox 360 retention and drmc take down notices, hardly any 360 isos are staying complete now, i use a dutch server as all highwind servers are being hit very hard with drmc take downs now but even the dutch shell companys are taking content down

anyone having any sucess
    There are those who get paid well to issue take down notices, so anything in plain sight with the original scene release name is easy to search & spot and therefore won't last long now, it's the way of the world, find a decent nzb indexing site which is private and renames files to some random letters & numbers and eventually usenet will fill up again with this content, add that to a private torrent site (0day or gaming) and there won't be much you will be missing.
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

3. Newsgroups   -   #3
    I am in same boat. nuthin seems to be good anymore i am only trying to get the newer stuff but its never there, just says not found.

4. Newsgroups   -   #4
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    Why don't u get the files directly from 360iso.com