Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ghostbuster 1 & 2

pepegoterax
    The tird part. do you know if exits?

The ender's game tell me if it has to see enything with the third part?
    Last edited by pepegoterax; 02-24-2014 at 10:28 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Murray says he won't do one and this just in http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/...ry?id=22651174

That leaves Ackroyd,Ernie Hudson and Rick Moranis and in all seriousness,who would pay to see that?
    Respect my lack of authority.

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    Time to bust out the proton pack, He will be missed RIP

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    Moranis hasn't appeared onscreen in like 15 or 20 years so you've got Ackroyd and Hudson. Although one plan was to use the original Ghostbusters to hand over the mantle to a younger generation. Or they could do a reboot with none of the original cast. Rumors were that Harold Ramis and Dan Ackroyd were working on the new script, but who knows how much was actually done?

5. Movies & TV   -   #15
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by stupiddog View Post
    [...]use the original Ghostbusters to hand over the mantle to a younger generation.
    Because that always produces a great film.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

6. Movies & TV   -   #16
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by stupiddog View Post
    [...]use the original Ghostbusters to hand over the mantle to a younger generation.
    Because that always produces a great film.
    I didn't say whether I thought it would be a great idea or not, but Ackroyd had been quoted in several interviews regarding just such a plan. The guys aren't getting any younger, you know. It might be for the best if III never gets made. I'm still wondering if the Highlander reboot is going to happen and whether it will be merely awful or gawd-awful.

7. Movies & TV   -   #17
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    And I wasn't criticizing your comment, I just cannot think of a single "pass the torch" movie worthy of 7 minutes of attention. Those zany kids always getting themselves in trouble.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12