Thread: Sick Of Being Ripped

keyser_soze's Avatar Poster
    I have a paid for legit copy norton personal security, when I run symantecs security check it tells me 2 install a firewall after hours and hours of searching its support the best it can come up with is if I'm getting these problems it might be the way I'm testing, my theory is I've installed it, run the check and it says install a firewall Had this been another companys firewall then I could appreciate compatability probs but not with its own
    When i check it with www.grc.com it says my firewalls working fine
    Heres the really big wet fish across the face, After paying for the software if I want 2 ask a human a question I have to pay an extra fee
    My advice is give free copies of NIS away, share it on kazza,emule or anything else u use just make sure they don't make a penny out of it untill they stop being greedy and pissing ppl about.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    lynx's Avatar .
    You know waht they say - you get waht you pay for.

We get what we don't pay for.
    Political correctness is based on the principle that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    muchspl2
    why would you want norton firewall anyway, you can't import the bad ip ranges from the PG website, unless you do it one at a time, get zonealarm or zygate
    much better firewall than norton

4. Lounge   -   #4
    You can import the bad IP ranges from PG using ZoneAlarm?

Explain how please, thank you.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Poster
    Originally posted by keyser_soze@22 November 2003 - 21:52
    Heres the really big wet fish across the face.....
    Sorry that I can't help you, but I like that "fish" expression. Thanks for cheering me up.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Aberrant
    Originally posted by Spindulik+23 November 2003 - 00:07--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Spindulik @ 23 November 2003 - 00:07)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-keyser_soze@22 November 2003 - 21:52
    Heres the really big wet fish across the face.....
    Sorry that I can&#39;t help you, but I like that "fish" expression. Thanks for cheering me up. [/b][/quote]

This should really make you happy then Spin&#33;

7. Lounge   -   #7
    muchspl2
    here it is thanks to james bond rules

http://www.klboard.ath.cx/index.php?showto...=0&#entry649178

8. Lounge   -   #8
    keyser_soze's Avatar Poster
    Its ok I&#39;ve got a solution, I&#39;m gonna give copies of it to B list friends for a xmas pressie