Thread: Having A Problem In Ie

i go to www.icebergradio.com and im trying to listen to soem stations, but IE brings up a pop up saying my security settings don't allow me to run ActiveX controls on this page. because of htis, the music doesn't play. how do i fix this? i didnt have this problem before.
    note: i am the admin of this computer and am the only one who uses it.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Goto Tools/Internet Options/Security. You can use the Custon option to control ActiveX.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    fkdup74's Avatar Pneuberator.
    see what it says in (top of your browser) tools>internet options>security
    or reset your web settings

you must have posted while i was typing (im pretty slow)
    I am just a worthless liar. I am just an imbecile.
    I will only complicate you. Trust in me and fall as well.
    I will find a center in you. I will chew it up and leave.
    I will work to elevate you just enough to bring you down.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    i did reset my web settings. maybe the site has changed something. i found out if i put a check next to "prompt" instead of disable for one of the activeX things, then the site tells me to install the aura plugin, and i think that allows the music to play.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    however, after i dled the plugin, the song still doesnt play. can someone else try playign soem music from the site and tell me if it works?

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Originally posted by ninjamonkey@22 November 2003 - 23:05
    however, after i dled the plugin, the song still doesnt play. can someone else try playign soem music from the site and tell me if it works?
    It works for me. I just let the plug in install and the music started. Does the window show that the stream is buffering? Try a couple of different stations.