Thread: Deleting Threads and Frequent Server Problems

megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #2
    what is this?

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #3
    Yes really...

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #4
    This site suffers from more slowdowns and crashes, and is the only one I have been a member of that trashes long portions of users' interactions (threads).
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #5
    Alien5's Avatar μετά BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    my neighbor's ex-wife makes <$64> /hr on the internet . She has been laid off for 9 months but last month her pay check was <$15916> just working on the internet for a few hours. Go Here,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Alien5 View Post
    my neighbor's ex-wife makes <$64> /hr on the internet . She has been laid off for 9 months but last month her pay check was <$15916> just working on the internet for a few hours. Go Here,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,
    I've seen her vids on the internet. Nice tits!