Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Why Bother With K-lite ?

internet.news
    Originally posted by Bernardattic@23 November 2003 - 04:01
    Whats the point in using k-lite to get games and films when bittorent is out there.
    Every game i have downloaded from kazaa has been corrupt and that includes single disc ones like psx iso's.
    But every game i get from BT is perfect not corrupted at all and a lot less virus's as well.
    K-lite is good if you are after a song or something small like that but with bigger files you are just wasting your time.
    hmm... if you really for something you have to use differnet p2p's

2. Games   -   #32
    Formula1's Avatar Poster
    I use kazaa lite because I dont have to wait for a long time for my downloads to begin. I've used eMule, Bittorent, Shareaza, WinMX , and just about any p2p , but my files never download , not even 1 kb. But with kazaa my downloads begin immediately and if i ever get queued or i need more sources i just switch my supernodes!

3. Games   -   #33
    ^ are those boobs in your avtar

4. Games   -   #34
    Poster
    Originally posted by Formula1@26 November 2003 - 03:07
    I use kazaa lite because I dont have to wait for a long time for my downloads to begin. I've used eMule, Bittorent, Shareaza, WinMX , and just about any p2p , but my files never download , not even 1 kb. But with kazaa my downloads begin immediately and if i ever get queued or i need more sources i just switch my supernodes!
    4 real my d/l start before i could even switch 4rm search 2 traffic

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234