Thread: BitMeTV or other TV tracker

don't do it!
    Hoping I can back into torrents with a TV tracker. I can provide proof of ratio and speed on my waffes.fm account that I have had since 2007

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ-phYre View Post
    Hoping I can back into torrents with a TV tracker. I can provide proof of ratio and speed on my waffes.fm account that I have had since 2007
    This Waffles account, perhaps: [HAVE] Waffles [WANT] blackcat-games or other tracker w/ games

Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    don't do it!
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ-phYre View Post
    This Waffles account, perhaps: [HAVE] Waffles [WANT] blackcat-games or other tracker w/ games

Not sure what you are saying... ?

That was an old thread that never got a response. I didn't realize it was still open, but now I have closed it.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    The point is that the one account you are using as a reference was the same one you tried to trade away. Similar to saying, "I've been married for 10 years. I've been trying to divorce her for 9, but we are still happily married."
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.