Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Any retro gaming fans out there?

I still have an old C64 in the basement, dunno if it would still work on my flatscreen tv :S

2. Games   -   #22
    God, Commodore... now that brings back memories. Then Intelivision playing baseball with that stupid disk controller. But the pinnacle was Colecovision, you can play Donkey Kong... in your own home... as much as you want. It was the same with Atari Pac-Man but Coleco felt like the real thing.

3. Games   -   #23
    Me & my Brother were the Odd Balls we loved Sega CD - Dragon's Lair, Mad Dog Mcree, NFL Greatest, & a Mike Dikta NFL game

4. Games   -   #24
    You can't beat the old rpg games on the snes IMO

5. Games   -   #25
    I'm playing old games on snes

6. Games   -   #26
    Impossible Mission was awesome on C64, along with the original Might and Magic games.

7. Games   -   #27
    love the Guantlet and legend of Zelda (original Nintendo)

8. Games   -   #28
    from time to time I enjoy playing old SNES roms. and I occasionally play older PC games, for example just a few weeks ago I completed Vice City again.

9. Games   -   #29
    My favourites were legend of mana and selfs on the snes

Im meant zelda not selfs :/
    Last edited by Barniwm; 07-05-2014 at 09:11 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

10. Games   -   #30
    think my love of playing games started way back in the early eighties,my grandad bought me a Sinclair spectrum 48k for Christmas & loved it,a few years later I had a C64.Life was great back then

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast