Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Bomb Iraq

Hey France has some really hot chicks though, and some nice cooking techniques sure come from there too!
    And we like to destroy and some Mc Donalds fast-foods

France did not allow the US to fly through their air space.
    The US don't realize that we have a longer experience of international terrorism than they do. We had tens of bombs and hundreds of victims during the 80s' & 90s'. We didn't attack any country as an act of revenge, & now have excellent relations with everyone. They maybe should learn from us

Nothing more amusing than a pissed off Frenchman.LOL!!!!!!!
    And also nothing more amusing than :

1) an American discovering that France had veto right at the UN
    2) Colin Powell and Tony Blair refering at an old-dated PhD dissertation as it was accurate intelligence information, and being aware of this mistake only a few days later
    3) Colin Powell showing 1993 pictures and dating them 2002
    4) American citizens still believing to all the propaganda they can read/hear/see

2. Lounge   -   #12
    SuperJude™'s Avatar IRC Interloper
    Hey pal, France would be called "South Germany" if it weren't for British and American intervention.

Funny, the term "Napoleonic Complex" comes to mind.

You know. The little guy with something to prove.

Even French people don't like French people LOL.

And Jerry Lewis? What is wrong with you people?

-SJ™
    "We Love You SuperJude!"- the fans

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Of course we hate ourselves. It allows us to hate also (decreasing order) 1. US 2. UK 3. RFA

And we have a weapon that Americans don't even know about : irony.

BTW, would the US be a superpower would the Nazis rule the world? Didn't they save themselves by liberating us?

4. Lounge   -   #14
    I counter your silly irony with my stronger and more dependable sarcasm!

See as an American, I have the best of both worlds. Superpower AND we like ourselves.

You should move here, free yourself from the pouting ironic and hardly showered bonds that shackle you.

-SJ™

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Doesn't seem to be much freedom of thought these days in the US, does it ?

Come here to the country of free thinking. Free yourself from binary thinking !

Come to a country where life doesn't look like an Hollywood pre-formated movie.

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Dude, my STATE is as big as your country, and right now sitting where I am, things seem pretty free to me.

Don't believe everything you read in your little leftist periodicals!

They lie!

-SJ™

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Our anti-americanism history is allready one century long, and it's shared by right & left

But hate is so close from love

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Well maybe if you would tidy up the water there, maybe widen the roads a little bit and spend less time at the cafe and more time doing something.......other than sitting around talking about Americans, we could then, maybe, get along.

As long as there are women in the deal.

-SJ™

9. Lounge   -   #19
    and more time doing something.......other than sitting around talking about Americans
    We Europeans once did something : we dicovered the Americas. Then we realized it was a bad thing and started doing nothing

10. Lounge   -   #20
    "We"

Whoa slow down there guy, I don't think you need to go from "France" to "We".

And far as I know, there were already millions of people already living here when this land was "discovered".

Hell do you know how cheap you fools sold us half of America for? The Louisianna purchase? Man, it must suck.

And don't even get me into people in African last week protesting for American internevtion against France.

You do, of course, know about that right?

Or are you watching the original Nutty Proffesor with Jerry Lewis again half crocked on red wine?

-SJ™

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast