Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: What Is Love?

BANNED

2. Lounge   -   #2
    luv is when u tell the Prostitute what u want and she agress...

no man only kidding i don't know what luv is

3. Lounge   -   #3
    WeeMouse's Avatar Small and Squeaky
    love is wanting to be with a person and caring for them so much that it hurts when you're apart....it's thinking about that person 24/7 and feeling happiest when you're in their company.........

or something like that!

4. Lounge   -   #4
    BANNED
    love is wanting to be with a person and caring for them so much that it hurts when you're apart....it's thinking about that person 24/7 and feeling happiest when you're in their company.........

or something like that!
    Thats what I thought now I think its just a 4 letter word that that if u get married u say it well hmmmmm marrige is all about money anyway

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Pffffffffft marriage means nothing! My parents got married when i was 7 and i used to get made fun of for that.....but marriage is just a wee bit of paper with your names signed on it....if you love someone then you don't have to get married to prove it!

6. Lounge   -   #6
    BANNED
    Pffffffffft marriage means nothing! My parents got married when i was 7 and i used to get made fun of for that.....but marriage is just a wee bit of paper with your names signed on it....if you love someone then you don't have to get married to prove it!
    exactly right they should make wedding free no expensives and devorces 2 million bucks

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Marriage is the biggest cause of divorce!

Nah if you love someone then just be with them...if you fall out of love then at least there will be no messy divorce!

8. Lounge   -   #8
    BANNED
    Marriage is the biggest cause of divorce! 

Nah if you love someone then just be with them...if you fall out of love then at least there will be no messy divorce!
    guess I wa lucky I didnt fall there got my money back for that ring thank god

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Nothing will ever get back the time i wasted on my ex's....money is really insignificant...cause i can always get it back...i just can never get back the time where i could of had the one for me...

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Infested Cats's Avatar Mike Victory
    "Dad, I can't decide if I should get married or not..."

"But we already know what you are going to do, don't we? Already, I can see the chain-reaction--the chemical precursors that signal the onset of an emotion, designed specifically to overwhelm logic and reason--an emotion that is already blinding you from the simple and obvious truth...she is going to diviorce you, and there is nothing you can do to stop it."

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast