Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Missing Scene From Scary Movie 3

The part where morpheus was sitting on a chair and saying something like 'i have a prophecy...' and then his wife came in. I've seen that scene in the trailer but not in the movie, where's gone ??

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Poster
    i know i was thinkin the same thing shes like, "what the hell are you doing?" and he says, "i am profocing" and she says, "why dont you proficy my foot up yo ass"

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    zinc1's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by nukem@23 November 2003 - 04:08
    The part where morpheus was sitting on a chair and saying something like 'i have a prophecy...' and then his wife came in. I've seen that scene in the trailer but not in the movie, where's gone ??
    Oh that part,you should know by now it was for the DVD edition to sell more copies,probably put it under the deleted scenes section like they always do.

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Guyver's Avatar FORUM STONER
    that scene was prolly just for the commercials, and i do with that they should have put it in the movie, that was funny shit

Smith is a bag of douche,FACT.

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    i'm glad someone made a thread on this. i was so pissed about this when i watched the movie.

anyways, they were just evil and cheap, and put that part in the commercials so everyone will think the movie is funny

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Old Fella
    Where did y'all watch this - at the movies or DVD screener. Those screeners aren't always the final release so that may have been put back in for cinema release.

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    I've seen a downloaded version on SVCD, it was missin the scene, but how do I get the screener version? what do they call it? all i get is shit theater rips, an fakes when i try an download it.

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    Debaser
    What? Morpheus? The Matrix Morpheus? I've seen every scary movie 3 trailer, at least I thought I did, and I've never seen that scene, man gotta go hunt for that.

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    Originally posted by Haz@23 November 2003 - 02:52
    What? Morpheus? The Matrix Morpheus? I've seen every scary movie 3 trailer, at least I thought I did, and I've never seen that scene, man gotta go hunt for that.
    yeah, i remebmer seeing that.....but i didn't see it in the tmd movie that i watched....hm...wierd..

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    Yea I saw it in the trailer, the one at the Apple site. I got the tmd movie as well, which doesn't have that scene.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast