Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: How Big is Space ??

TheFoX's Avatar www.arsebook.com
    Quote Originally Posted by gptwarrior View Post
    space is endless surely cant predict size??
    You can predict anything you want. People predict next weeks lottery numbers, what the weather is going to be over the next five days, and whether share prices will rise or fall.

A prediction is simply the opinion of someone as to how something will pan out. Many things can be predicted, based on current scientific knowledge. Since we know how fast light travels, so it is quite easy to work out the distance from one galactic object to another.
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL
    You are one of the nicest and most mature people on this board; I would never ignore someone like you.

2. Lounge   -   #42
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    I predict Oleg will not have secks (with another human) before the end of the universe.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

3. Lounge   -   #43
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    I read bits of Elliot Rodgers manifesto.I wouldn't be poking at OlegL if I was you.
    Of course you might still be safe because apparently good looking people with satisfying sex lives are the worst offenders to this particular type of lunatic.

Btw interesting how Rodgers felt he had to "plan everything to perfection so that nothing could go wrong" and then he ended up not doing a single thing he planned.
    Respect my lack of authority.

4. Lounge   -   #44
    I asked a scientist if she could give me an idea of how vast space was, and her answer was that we take the distance from Oleg's left ear to Oleg's right ear, double it, then double it again, and that will give you the answer you seek. Just goes to show how vast the cavity in his head is. I wouldn't be surprised if the entire contents our our galaxy and all those we know of, and don't know of, would fit within the cavity with space to spare.
    You are one of the nicest and most mature people on this board; I would never ignore someone like you.

5. Lounge   -   #45
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Now we have a concept of size, time comes into the equation. I heard if you find the midpoint between an Englishman's dental visits, you've surpassed it.
    Last edited by megabyteme; 05-27-2014 at 07:16 AM. Reason: speeling...
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

6. Lounge   -   #46
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    I reckon it's about this big.

FightClubPunch.gif
    Now go away.

7. Lounge   -   #47
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    Space is all sizes.

8. Lounge   -   #48
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    My family told me 5 and a half years ago they need their space from me and they're about 300 miles away, so that would be your answer

To be even more accurate, 5 and a half years divided by 300 miles, carry the 1, times Richard Whitely then add the remainder still gives you 300 miles.

So there you have it

9. Lounge   -   #49
    Yeah, but that's just One Direction. (boom boom)

10. Lounge   -   #50
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Respect my lack of authority.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast