Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 7891011121320 ... LastLast

Thread: Whats Ur Relationship Status?

Poster
    Originally posted by hobbes@24 November 2003 - 01:34
    For men it is about finding a box, any box, that will receive us.
    agreed - y can't women just wanna have sex instead of havin all that touchie feelie shit b4hand?

sometimes, i wanna wake up at 3 a.m. and have some sex - no need 4 all the foreplay, just gimme some! alas, that woman does not exist -

2. Lounge   -   #92
    Virgo's Avatar Member
    Nah, wasn't directing it at anyone just making a another point

Yeah it is rare, shocks most people when you tell them actually.

3. Lounge   -   #93
    Originally posted by Virgo+24 November 2003 - 02:32--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Virgo &#064; 24 November 2003 - 02:32)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-kurtsl0an@24 November 2003 - 01:06
    you&#39;re 28 and a virgin?&nbsp; you&#39;re gonna blow the poor girls spine out&#33;&nbsp; &nbsp;

That isn&#39;t so unusual...

I&#39;m 22 and still a virgin, I agree with them. It is better to build some kind of relationship rather than go out and screw fifty million people.

People always think they are missing something and really not...well not missing much with one night stands [/b][/quote]
    One night stands are awesome.

You blow, you go. I can&#39;t even count how many and I have no regrets, just a ton of unanswered messages on my telephone answering machine.

I will tell you that I have NEVER lied to a women about the situation, they just assumed that I was insincere.
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

4. Lounge   -   #94
    Poster
    Originally posted by hobbes+24 November 2003 - 01:41--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (hobbes @ 24 November 2003 - 01:41)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Virgo@24 November 2003 - 02:32
    <!--QuoteBegin-kurtsl0an
    @24 November 2003 - 01:06
    you&#39;re 28 and a virgin? you&#39;re gonna blow the poor girls spine out&#33;&nbsp;

I&#39;m 22 and still a virgin, I agree with them. It is better to build some kind of relationship rather than go out and screw fifty million people.

People always think they are missing something and really not...well not missing much with one night stands

You blow, you go. I can&#39;t even count how many and I have no regrets, just a ton of unanswered messages on my telephone answering machine.

I will tell you that I have NEVER lied to a women about the situation, they just assumed that I was insincere. [/b][/quote]
    meh, i&#39;m not in2 that kinda thing....2 much shit goin around first of all - secondly - she&#39;d hafta be awefully hot fer me 2 wanna bang and not c again.

5. Lounge   -   #95
    Originally posted by kurtsl0an+24 November 2003 - 02:43--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (kurtsl0an @ 24 November 2003 - 02:43)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by hobbes@24 November 2003 - 01:41
    Originally posted by Virgo@24 November 2003 - 02:32
    <!--QuoteBegin-kurtsl0an
    @24 November 2003 - 01:06
    you&#39;re 28 and a virgin? you&#39;re gonna blow the poor girls spine out&#33;

People always think they are missing something and really not...well not missing much with one night stands

I will tell you that I have NEVER lied to a women about the situation, they just assumed that I was insincere.
    meh, i&#39;m not in2 that kinda thing....2 much shit goin around first of all - secondly - she&#39;d hafta be awefully hot fer me 2 wanna bang and not c again. [/b][/quote]
    Exactly

6. Lounge   -   #96
    Poster
    @kurt, but if she was hot enough for you to bang then she&#39;d be hot enough for you to want to see again.....

lets face it... men want it more than women.... how we manage to survive together amazes me sometimes....

and hobbes... there have been times in my relationship (weeks and even months) when I have wanted it and he&#39;s been too damn tired or cranky as opposed to the norm with him wanting it more than me....

@MS.... yup mate.... we are hot over here....
    <span style='color:blue'><span style='font-family:Courier'>The biggest room in the world is the room for improvement.....</span>
    <span style='color:red'><u>Don't Go Here.........</u></span></span>

7. Lounge   -   #97
    Virgo's Avatar Member
    Yeah, you don&#39;t know where someone has been...

Or been with for that matter

8. Lounge   -   #98
    SniperInTheShadows's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by kurtsl0an@24 November 2003 - 01:43
    meh, i&#39;m not in2 that kinda thing....2 much shit goin around first of all - secondly - she&#39;d hafta be awefully hot fer me 2 wanna bang and not c again.
    I&#39;d have thought that if she was that hot you&#39;d &#33;want&#33; to see her again?

Good point about the shit going around, and it&#39;s good you know about that as alot of people don&#39;t really care about getting/passing something of/onto someone else.

@ hobbes - I&#39;m soz about my other post, after reading your reply to it I have a feeling I read your original meaning wrong I&#39;m going to be careful what I decide to reply to tonight as i&#39;m not feeling so good and just know i&#39;ll end up pissing off half the board member&#39;s if i&#39;m not careful tonight lol

Sniper.

9. Lounge   -   #99
    Poster
    Originally posted by ang3968@24 November 2003 - 01:48
    [color=purple]@kurt, but if she was hot enough for you to bang then she&#39;d be hot enough for you to want to see again.....
    we&#39;re talkin bout one nite stands - if i knew it would just be fer one nite, she&#39;d haft be lookin pretty hot (or i&#39;d hafta have quite a few beers) b4 i made that mistake again.
    of course if she was a hottie i&#39;d wanna c her again, unless she was dumb....i hate dumb -

10. Lounge   -   #100
    Originally posted by ang3968@24 November 2003 - 02:48
    @kurt, but if she was hot enough for you to bang then she&#39;d be hot enough for you to want to see again.....

lets face it... men want it more than women.... how we manage to survive together amazes me sometimes....

and hobbes... there have been times in my relationship (weeks and even months) when I have wanted it and he&#39;s been too damn tired or cranky as opposed to the norm with him wanting it more than me....

@MS.... yup mate.... we are hot over here....
    Ang,

It is impossible to post an all emcompassing thread.

I just posted mine with the male spin/perspective.

If you love to give blow jobs 24/7. I will need to give you my E-mail address.

Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 7891011121320 ... LastLast