Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 310111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Whats Ur Relationship Status?

BANNED
    lol i donno she is sexy and i think sex with her would be enjoyable but i donno im too much of a good boy o but for her i donno mabe i will change my ways lol

2. Lounge   -   #122
    SniperInTheShadows's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by RapFan@25 November 2003 - 05:29
    lol i donno she is sexy and i think sex with her would be enjoyable but i donno im too much of a good boy o but for her i donno mabe i will change my ways lol
    Dude, fucking forget being a goodboy as it'll get you absolutely shit all!! I've alway's tried being like that but i've learnt that all you get is hurt!!

So, and I don't like telling peep's what to do but in this case i'll make an exception and hope you don't mind, phone her/go around and visit her, and ask her if she want's a fuck!! lol

You !may! get a slap across the face, depending on what she's like, but then again you may end up having the night of your life so the risk's worth it i'd say!!!!

Sniper.

3. Lounge   -   #123
    BANNED
    well one question do u know how old i am im old enough to enjoy sex thats ur hint

4. Lounge   -   #124
    Honey's Avatar unbreakable
    Originally posted by SniperInTheShadows+25 November 2003 - 13:35--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SniperInTheShadows @ 25 November 2003 - 13:35)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-RapFan@25 November 2003 - 05:29
    lol i donno she is sexy and i think sex with her would be enjoyable but i donno im too much of a good boy&nbsp; o but for her i donno mabe i will change my ways lol
    Dude, fucking forget being a goodboy as it&#39;ll get you absolutely shit all&#33;&#33; I&#39;ve alway&#39;s tried being like that but i&#39;ve learnt that all you get is hurt&#33;&#33;

So, and I don&#39;t like telling peep&#39;s what to do but in this case i&#39;ll make an exception and hope you don&#39;t mind, phone her/go around and visit her, and ask her if she want&#39;s a fuck&#33;&#33; lol

You &#33;may&#33; get a slap across the face, depending on what she&#39;s like, but then again you may end up having the night of your life so the risk&#39;s worth it i&#39;d say&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Sniper. [/b][/quote]
    damn good advice Sniper&#33;...

if you want it bad enough... ASK&#33;..

5. Lounge   -   #125
    sparselyš&#39;s current status is set to: Single

I blame it on my neighbor always leaving his boots outside. All the dogs in the neighborhood swarm to chew them up, and bite all
    the girls I bring home.

6. Lounge   -   #126
    Originally posted by Ozbabe@25 November 2003 - 05:42
    damn good advice Sniper&#33;...

if you want it bad enough... ASK&#33;..
    Thank&#39;s Ozbabe

Only problem is i&#39;m terrible at following my own advice lol But hey, i&#39;ll give it a try here heh

Uu, Ozbabe, like, uu, you want to, perhap&#39;s if you&#39;re not busy this is, have sex? heh (Well, may have to pass even if you say yes as i&#39;m not well endowed enough for it to reach from the UK to Ausieland lol)

@ RapFan - Well, aslong as your old enough for it to be legal wherever you live then does age matter?

Sniper.

7. Lounge   -   #127
    Originally posted by SniperInTheShadows@25 November 2003 - 13:50
    Thank&#39;s Ozbabe

Only problem is i&#39;m terrible at following my own advice lol But hey, i&#39;ll give it a try here heh

Uu, Ozbabe, like, uu, you want to, perhap&#39;s if you&#39;re not busy this is, have sex? heh (Well, may have to pass even if you say yes as i&#39;m not well endowed enough for it to reach from the UK to Ausieland lol)

Sniper.
    @ Sniper... aren&#39;t we only ever restricted by our minds?

as to your very kind ummm offer.... can i take a raincheck?..

i mean.. you havent romanced me yet&#33;..

8. Lounge   -   #128
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    My ever-optimistic outlook permitted me to allow my wife close enough to confirm she was the girl of my dreams.

Any normal person would still be single.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

9. Lounge   -   #129
    Originally posted by Ozbabe@25 November 2003 - 05:56
    @ Sniper... aren&#39;t we only ever restricted by our minds?

as to your very kind ummm offer.... can i take a raincheck?..

i mean.. you havent romanced me yet&#33;..
    lol I was talking about my mind heh

Aw, that took all my courage to ask :&#39;( Uu, oh, unless your wanting to do it when it&#39;s raining&#33;? In which case &#33;HELL YEAH&#33; heh

Romance? How about a candlelight dinner by the ocean on a nice clear night so we can see the star&#39;s and moon relecting in the sea, nice warm breaze, gentle music playing in the background that seem&#39;s to be in time to the sound of the waves, lot&#39;s of complimenting each other (you&#39;ve got the most beautiful eye&#39;s in the world, they sparkle more than the brightest star in the sky), followed by going inside and cuddling up together on a soft and deep rug in front of a log fire whilst drinking wine together?

Sniper.

10. Lounge   -   #130
    Originally posted by SniperInTheShadows@25 November 2003 - 14:07
    Aw, that took all my courage to ask :&#39;( Uu, oh, unless your wanting to do it when it&#39;s raining&#33;? In which case &#33;HELL YEAH&#33; heh

Romance? How about a candlelight dinner by the ocean on a nice clear night so we can see the star&#39;s and moon relecting in the sea, nice warm breaze, gentle music playing in the background that seem&#39;s to be in time to the sound of the waves, lot&#39;s of complimenting each other (you&#39;ve got the most beautiful eye&#39;s in the world, they sparkle more than the brightest star in the sky), followed by going inside and cuddling up together on a soft and deep rug in front of a log fire whilst drinking wine together?

Sniper.
    you did good Sniper... really good&#33;..
    and the rain isnt such a bad thing.. especially those summer showers... B)

Romance&#33;...
    and how romantic that sounds...
    ive always been a sucker for the ocean at night...
    and warm log fires... snuggly rugs .... and a glass of wine...
    and if the company is right... it&#39;d be my idea of heaven...

Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 310111213141516 ... LastLast