Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1118192021

Thread: Whats Ur Relationship Status?

BANNED
    i see

2. Lounge   -   #202
    BANNED
    oh crap my g/f or whatever she is came online to talk to me and well i didn't know ahh now she is probibly pissed now damn u kazaa lite board

3. Lounge   -   #203
    Originally posted by gemby&#33;+25 November 2003 - 21:11--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (gemby&#33; &#064; 25 November 2003 - 21:11)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by hobbes@24 November 2003 - 00:19
    <!--QuoteBegin-gemby&#33;
    @24 November 2003 - 01:12
    im single - yet only 15 so who cares &#33;&#33;&#33;

Gemby,

What do you want from men?

A great body
    A huge penis
    A person who understands your emotions
    A dildo
    A friend

Just remember that all you mean to a man is that you have a vagina.

If he treats you poorly, just understand that he only deals with you for the bush, time to move on.

If you ladies think that giving "sex" will help you keep a man and he will "change", you need to get a clue. If you and your man are not good friends, just walk away. Happily married couples are rare, learn to understand that sex plays a minor role in any relationship.
    :&#39;( i was only saying i was single - there was no need to be so harsh &#33;&#33;[/b][/quote]
    Nothing harsh at all here, just the truth. Oh, I guess I contradict myself then, sorry.

Gemby is at the perfect age to be told that men who don&#39;t treat you kindly and pressure you for sex are ones who view you a "means to an end" ( a vagina ). As several ladies here have stated, they crossed over to the non-virgin side before they and their partners were able to bear the consequences. I waited until I was 20 before even considering sex.

As for asking what she wants in a man, I merely provided choices, some naughty some nice.
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1118192021