Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 815161718192021 LastLast

Thread: Whats Ur Relationship Status?

Honey's Avatar unbreakable
    Originally posted by SniperInTheShadows@25 November 2003 - 21:58
    It would be, i'm sure Aw, why would talking about the future leave you cold? If it did though then i'd give you my shirt to wear to warm you up Or, we could just talk about the very near future (as in a few day's or week's)? Here and now would be much easier though

Uu, you weren't ment to smoke the rose, you were ment to sniff it and enjoy it's aroma lol I'm pleased you liked it though

I do have another rose for you if you'd like (and the mod's won't hang me lol), but, uu, I may get in trouble for posting it as it's a bit riskay (if that's the right word lol) It's more of a "for your private enjoyment" type heh

Sniper.
    Sniper sweetie... its enough dealing with the here and now... nuff said here... The idea of your shirt though is rather sweet... i do feel the cold a lot!..

i didnt smoke the rose silly... i just inhaled the fragrance... and it was gorgeous.. delightful... mmmm so lovely...

take it as an invitation to send the other rose... you've piqued my interest as im sure you meant to do...

2. Lounge   -   #172
    SniperInTheShadows's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Ozbabe@25 November 2003 - 15:30
    Sniper sweetie... its enough dealing with the here and now... nuff said here... The idea of your shirt though is rather sweet... i do feel the cold a lot!..

i didnt smoke the rose silly... i just inhaled the fragrance... and it was gorgeous.. delightful... mmmm so lovely...

take it as an invitation to send the other rose... you've piqued my interest as im sure you meant to do...
    "Sweetie"? I like that :">

I understand what you mean about the here and now stuff, it can be overwhelming sometimes, that or i'm totaly in the dark over what you mean lol

I'll make sure it's a nice thick shirt then to keep you even warmer

heh I know you didn't smoke it I hoped you'd like it

Uu, i'm still not sure about the other rose, I don't want to get banned and not be able to send you more roses and talk more romance with you I also don't know if you'll find it funny as it's intended (given my earlier Q concerning a certain something ) , or won't like it I need to get some nerve up first before I do send it if I can get the nerve up lol

Sniper.

3. Lounge   -   #173
    BANNED
    :'( stop makeing me jealous

4. Lounge   -   #174
    Originally posted by SniperInTheShadows@25 November 2003 - 23:42
    "Sweetie"? I like that :">

I understand what you mean about the here and now stuff, it can be overwhelming sometimes, that or i'm totaly in the dark over what you mean lol

I'll make sure it's a nice thick shirt then to keep you even warmer

heh I know you didn't smoke it I hoped you'd like it

Uu, i'm still not sure about the other rose, I don't want to get banned and not be able to send you more roses and talk more romance with you I also don't know if you'll find it funny as it's intended (given my earlier Q concerning a certain something ) , or won't like it I need to get some nerve up first before I do send it if I can get the nerve up lol

Sniper.
    im glad you like sweetie... coz that's how im thinking of you as!..

i actually find the here n now stuff easier to handle than wondering about what could, what will happen in a few months or more... i get a bit ummm scared when i look that far ahead.. so i try to stick to now...

thick shirts sound even better, but generally the company tends to make things warmer...

as for the other.. that choice is totally up to you.. if you dont want to post.... thats fine with me too...

though there is always another way if you ever want to get in touch...

@ rapFan dont be jealous... youve got lots of time!...

5. Lounge   -   #175
    Originally posted by Ozbabe@25 November 2003 - 16:10
    im glad you like sweetie... coz that's how im thinking of you as!..

i actually find the here n now stuff easier to handle than wondering about what could, what will happen in a few months or more... i get a bit ummm scared when i look that far ahead.. so i try to stick to now...

thick shirts sound even better, but generally the company tends to make things warmer...

as for the other.. that choice is totally up to you.. if you dont want to post.... thats fine with me too...

though there is always another way if you ever want to get in touch...

@ rapFan dont be jealous... youve got lots of time!...
    Aw, thank's :">

What might help if you think further ahead is to just think positively, good thought's There's alway's going to be bad times, but around those bad times will be great times that will make the bad ones seem like distant memories

About the company

I'll risk getting banned, it will be worth it if you enjoy the rose heh

It's a rose I grew (well, made actually, don't think it would be possible to grow one like this heh) just to keep you company and make you smile

I hope the host doesn't see it and remove it before you get to see it lol

!Do not look below this line if your easily offended lol!

:">

Sniper. (Expecting a ban any minute now even though I was careful not to choose one that's shaped exactly like the male member rofl)

P.s. I just found out that there's a limit to the number of smilies allowed, which is making posting this very difficult indeed : ( (Having to improvise lol)

6. Lounge   -   #176
    UKMan's Avatar Poster
    Erektus Rosebuddus

7. Lounge   -   #177
    Originally posted by UKMan@25 November 2003 - 16:53
    Erektus Rosebuddus
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!!! That was just excellent UKMan!!!!!!!!!!!! ROFL

My throat is sore as hell from laughing so much now ROFL

Sniper.

8. Lounge   -   #178
    Originally posted by SniperInTheShadows@26 November 2003 - 00:50
    Aw, thank's :">

What might help if you think further ahead is to just think positively, good thought's There's alway's going to be bad times, but around those bad times will be great times that will make the bad ones seem like distant memories

About the company

I'll risk getting banned, it will be worth it if you enjoy the rose heh

It's a rose I grew (well, made actually, don't think it would be possible to grow one like this heh) just to keep you company and make you smile

I hope the host doesn't see it and remove it before you get to see it lol

:">

Sniper. (Expecting a ban any minute now even though I was careful not to choose one that's shaped exactly like the male member rofl)

P.s. I just found out that there's a limit to the number of smilies allowed, which is making posting this very difficult indeed : ( (Having to improvise lol)
    What helps is just to think of of now, this week, because next week is a whole week away and things change!.. (I almost confused myself there)..

I did enjoy the rose Sniper hon... and if they ban you for that then something is severely wrong with them!..

You made it huh?.. very clever... and i think very tastefully done too!...

but then the guy that did it is really sweet too!..

9. Lounge   -   #179
    Originally posted by Ozbabe@25 November 2003 - 17:08
    What helps is just to think of of now, this week, because next week is a whole week away and things change!.. (I almost confused myself there)..

I did enjoy the rose Sniper hon... and if they ban you for that then something is severely wrong with them!..

You made it huh?.. very clever... and i think very tastefully done too!...

but then the guy that did it is really sweet too!..
    I do that too with some thing's (only thinking of the present week), but other thing's I do think ahead with It's easy to get confused when saying thing's like that lol

heh :"> I'm relieved and happy you enjoyed it :"> The only reason i'm worried about being banned, or told off lol, is because i'm not 100% sure on the forum's rules despite having read them (and forgotten most of them no sooner had I finished reading them lol) lol

Yea, and thank's for thinking it clever and tasteful :">

omg Aw :"> :">

Sniper. (Wondering if he can move the countries of the world so the UK and Ausieland are joined as one! )

10. Lounge   -   #180
    Originally posted by SniperInTheShadows@26 November 2003 - 01:25
    I do that too with some thing's (only thinking of the present week), but other thing's I do think ahead with It's easy to get confused when saying thing's like that lol

heh :"> I'm relieved and happy you enjoyed it :"> The only reason i'm worried about being banned, or told off lol, is because i'm not 100% sure on the forum's rules despite having read them (and forgotten most of them no sooner had I finished reading them lol) lol

Yea, and thank's for thinking it clever and tasteful :">

omg Aw :"> :">

Sniper. (Wondering if he can move the countries of the world so the UK and Ausieland are joined as one! )
    i dont worry about getting banned Sniper... ive already walked that path once at AE getting banned after laughing in one post!..

*looking at the gang*... it was guilty by association... but what the heck.. it was funny...

Sniper hon.. if you can figure out how to move countries.. could you let me know asap... i think i'd like a holiday!!..