Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: NZB Indexer Invites, Giveaways, & Trades

wannabe BT Rep: +1
    Long time user of nzbmatrix and I've had a hard time finding a indexer on the same level.
    If anyone got an spare invite to dognzb or nzb.su it would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

2. Newsgroups   -   #12

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by user3240 View Post
    Nzb.SU - 5 invitesNzb.SU is a very good automated index with a 5 year backfill.I have 5 invites. Please PM me with your E Mail address. I can NOT send them without an E Mail address. Invites will be sent in order received.2 leftAll Gone.
    Hi user3240,I don't need any invites, just wanted to say that you are doing some good work here. Cheers!

3. Newsgroups   -   #13
    Hi, I'm looking to trade for a Dognzb. And/or a nzbs.org. I've got both a omgwthfmzbs.org and a nzb.su invite. Any takers?

4. Newsgroups   -   #14
    The Dog only gives one invite after you have been a member for six months. Invites are scarce. You are better off signing up for alerts when he opens. He seems to open for a few hours every month. Nzbs.org has been closed with no invites since late 2012.

Dog Alerts:

E Mail:

https://ifttt.com/recipes/108974-red...zb-email-alert

Text:

https://ifttt.com/recipes/164262-get...n-dognzb-opens

5. Newsgroups   -   #15
    Thanks for the info and the links, user3240. The Dog has been a tough nut to crack. And now I'm dying to see what Nzbs.org is all about! Oh well. We all gotta have a reason to live I guess.

6. Newsgroups   -   #16
    I have one omgwtfnzbs.org that I will like to trade for a nzb.su or nzb.org. let us know

7. Newsgroups   -   #17
    Quote Originally Posted by arjay View Post
    I have one omgwtfnzbs.org that I will like to trade for a nzb.su or nzb.org. let us know
    Please read the first post again. You need 2 posts and 15 days here to acquire member status and gain private messaging privileges.

8. Newsgroups   -   #18
    I have 2x omgwtfnzb to trade.

looking for nzb.su & dog, can you help?
    I'm new, yes, but that doesn't always mean anything

9. Newsgroups   -   #19
    I have omgwtfnzbs to trade for u4a.

10. Newsgroups   -   #20
    hey anyone have an invite for NZB.su - really keen for one...

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast