Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: NZB Indexer Invites, Giveaways, & Trades

i have 5 invites for NZB.su

pm mail please!!

2. Newsgroups   -   #22
    Cheffy's Avatar Slut up ! BT Rep: +4
    Hello people, im working on setting up my sickbeard. I would love an invite to an indexsite if somone happen to have one laying around.
    My e-penis is so big it makes John Holmes look like a little boy.

3. Newsgroups   -   #23
    Hi all, if anyone has a nzb.su. invite or dognzb invite I would gladly appreciate one. Thanks.

4. Newsgroups   -   #24
    Hi everyone. I have really wanted an invite to nzb.su for a long time. Anyone willing to provide this I could work out some type of trade. Let me know. Thanks ...
    Last edited by anon; 07-27-2014 at 03:55 AM. Reason: Removed disallowed offer

5. Newsgroups   -   #25
    dukesilver
    Hello everyone. I would love to have an nzb.su invite if anyone has one. I'm getting pretty frustrated with missing articles and have heard great things about nzb.su. I've tried a couple of different indexers and usenet servers without too much luck.

Thanks

6. Newsgroups   -   #26
    Have some OMGWTFNZB invites I'd like to trade for an NZB.su or dognzb invite.

7. Newsgroups   -   #27
    have nzb.su account,pfmonkey account,nzbs,chica.be account

want omgwtfnzbs,nzbs.org or other nzb accounts

8. Newsgroups   -   #28
    Anyone have nzb.su or pfmonkey invites to giveaway? Really hard to get invites for those, and I would be very happy is someone could help me out, thanks.

9. Newsgroups   -   #29
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonj View Post
    im still waiting for 15 days to go by to get nzb from this site
    I know it may sound like a strange concept, but you could contribute to the site while you wait.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

10. Newsgroups   -   #30
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonj View Post
    im still waiting for 15 days to go by to get nzb from this site
    I know it may sound like a strange concept, but you could contribute to the site while you wait.
    Hint. Hint. That's coming from a guy who doesn't partake in the Usenet side of the site.
    Last edited by piercerseth; 08-24-2014 at 10:46 AM.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast