Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

Thread: NZB Indexer Invites, Giveaways, & Trades

shaina's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by sandman_1 View Post
    PM me your email.
    @shaina
    I don't won't anything in return.
    Reason why i asked and can explain to everyone no need for you to retrieve emails from any one, just PM/send them the link if you trust the people you are inviting...

In other words you can PM Oreo an invite without his Email address

Email"s are not necessary

If There is nothing for you to get
    Last edited by shaina; 10-02-2016 at 03:07 PM.

2. Newsgroups   -   #72
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by shaina View Post
    PM me your email.
    @shaina
    Reason why i asked and can explain to everyone no need for you to retrieve emails from any one, just send them the link if you trust the people you are inviting...

is I'm Jewish and don't understand the concept of "don't want anything in return".
    Respect my lack of authority.

3. Newsgroups   -   #73
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Reason why i asked and can explain to everyone no need for you to retrieve emails from any one, just send them the link if you trust the people you are inviting...
    is I'm Jewish and don't understand the concept of "don't want anything in return".
    Before you think that way
    If someone doesn't need to give out emails?? why should they??
    The Jewish route just sounded ridiculous in this context, considering there really is nothing to gain, other than you making a fool of yourself

And Sandman really doesn't have to put more effort into inviting people except sending a link through a PM...I already did that to the people i wanted to invite, because i happen to be a member there...And what brings more stupidity is i also asked you if you wanted an invite
    That was my point i was trying to make, assuming he doesn't want the emails for something else??

Is that a better explanation for you to understand Idol??
    And no offense was taken on your comment other than your stupidity
    Again any invites from DogNZB... An Email is not needed.... Just your discretion who you want to invite, and no bad intentions were intended other than maybe some info and ease for Sandman on who he wants to invite

Better Idol??
    Last edited by shaina; 10-02-2016 at 03:30 PM.

4. Newsgroups   -   #74
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    And no offense was taken on your comment other than stupidity

hqdefault.jpg
    Respect my lack of authority.

5. Newsgroups   -   #75
    sandman_1's Avatar Poster
    PM me your email.
    @shaina
    Reason why i asked and can explain to everyone no need for you to retrieve emails from any one, just PM/send them the link if you trust the people you are inviting...

In other words you can PM Oreo an invite without his Email address

If There is nothing for you to get
    Because of this...

Capture.JPG
    Who needs cloud storage when you got the NSA?

6. Newsgroups   -   #76
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Because of this...
    Capture.JPG
    Ya I know Sandman
    That is why i added to make sure you know who you are inviting regardless how you do the invite...Again it works anyway you invite someone..I read that as well before i gave out invites, and also why i didn't advertise on other sites (well this is the only one i really post on LOL!!), i just PM'd the people i was willing to give an invite too..I didn't advertise it?? And Why i made the comments to Idol and his stupidity
    It is up to you who you invite or don't Sandman, i just made the comment that you have the option just to give the link and i did that to the people i trust
    Plus the people should also realize there is a cost to this as well , and there is no more lifetime memberships as well..That is all i am going to say on another forum/site..
    I know i wouldn't give out blanket invites to that caliper/reputation site, I chose privately who i wanted to give them too and that was that..
    I also belong to other NZB sites that are just a notch or 2 under DogNZB when it comes to reliability , but i still wouldn't risk losing any of them for stupidly.
    And i know your intentions were not to sell them, but being a member there and there is an easier alternative to have your friends or people you trust to join?? I chose to take that route

But lets be real here and this really has to be the reason?? They have an amazing site and i can never lose my membership there even if i don't pay (just reduces some of the privileges/gimmicks that i never use in the first place), but it was done to generate money (ya the Jew said it Idlol!!), and the new people joining now will not have that option??
    They have Keep paying or they lose the membership(I read it in the discussion section )...
    But i can say it is worth it It is one of the best sites for NZB's no question!!
    Do you Belong to NZBsu Sandman??
    Last edited by shaina; 10-02-2016 at 06:44 PM.

7. Newsgroups   -   #77
    Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Loose lips sink ships
    I can't even remember how many places we've lost over the last couple years, more to come...

Sad days, things are changing...

8. Newsgroups   -   #78
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    Dog closed their invites?

9. Newsgroups   -   #79
    c.han's Avatar movie collector BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    can i have a pfmonkey invite?thanks for help

10. Newsgroups   -   #80
    pootystomp's Avatar Poster
    I have been using 6box and their website recently went down again. If anyone has recommendations or extra invites it would be appreciated.

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast