Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

Thread: NZB Indexer Invites, Giveaways, & Trades

invite please for althub.co.za/ :>)

2. Newsgroups   -   #82
    Stabber's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Its open sign up. You just need to pay for upgrade

3. Newsgroups   -   #83
    Desperately looking for omgwtfnzbs invite!! Please assist

4. Newsgroups   -   #84
    You are wasting your time. As of last week, OMG has removed all invites and is closed. He may reopen again but I'm not sure when.

5. Newsgroups   -   #85
    Mustermann's Avatar Poster
    Any chance to get an invite to brothers of usenet or nzb.to (now at http://giesn3ivtzp5z2us.onion/)? In fact I already had an account at brothers of usenet, but it is no longer working, maybe I didn't visit the site
    often enough in the last time. For someone who isn't an native american speaker its become quite hard to find some stuff. Some help would be really awesome..

6. Newsgroups   -   #86
    It's been getting harder for everyone (mostly). The takedowns are happening more often, so everything is being posted obsfucated or password protected. A lot of good sites are gone and the best ones out there now are secret.

You need to know someone to get access.

I would still love an invite, if anyone is offering.

7. Newsgroups   -   #87
    nQQ's Avatar Poster
    well ones I have been part of eventually close. Luckily I just get mainstream stuff. Though would welcome an invite to any TV nzb indexing sites, just to put it out there.

8. Newsgroups   -   #88
    ---
    Last edited by aoshivx; 10-17-2018 at 12:18 AM. Reason: The site doesnt have such

9. Newsgroups   -   #89
    Hallo, auch ich wäre für eine Einladung bei nzb.to überaus dankbar... zwar ist aktuell der Zugang zu dem einen oder anderen Portal möglich, kann aber jederzeit wieder zu Ende sein, wie uns die Vergangenheit gelehrt hat...

Hello, if someone could offer invite to nzb.to, i would be very grateful!

10. Newsgroups   -   #90
    could I get an invite code for omgwtfnzbs?

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast