BANNED
    i love trap music

2. Music   -   #112
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Music you play with your traps?
    Respect my lack of authority.

3. Music   -   #113
    Apparently it's actually a thing

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trap_music_(hip_hop)
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

4. Music   -   #114
    You may be a Russian spy so there is no way in hell I'm clicking on that link, potential fucking red menace.

5. Music   -   #115
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    I'm almost positive it has to do with the after-show parties... "Our lead singer would *really* enjoy your company backstage. 'She' has had her eye on you all night. For security reasons, I'll need your phone and keys..."
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

6. Music   -   #116
    Keeping to the OP, I'm a 60's-70's classic rock, 60's soul, 80's-90's metal, 90's alternative listener. I can't stand 99% of the shit from the last 20 years (excluding music released by older bands). Today you don't have to be able to read/write music or play an instrument, much less be able to sing. There are very few musicians coming out today, they should be called entertainers.

7. Music   -   #117
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGyverSG1 View Post
    I can't stand 99% of the shit from the last 20 years (excluding music released by older bands). Today you don't have to be able to read/write music or play an instrument, much less be able to sing. There are very few musicians coming out today, they should be called entertainers.
    When I listen to the radio I'm really struck by how poor the voices of the singers are on a lot of Top 40 songs. I swear to God that Drake is continually off-key.

I don't think it's asking too much to expect singers to be able to actually, you know, sing.

8. Music   -   #118
    BANNED
    any trap music but i love all types of music

9. Music   -   #119
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGyverSG1 View Post
    I can't stand 99% of the shit from the last 20 years (excluding music released by older bands). Today you don't have to be able to read/write music or play an instrument, much less be able to sing. There are very few musicians coming out today, they should be called entertainers.
    When I listen to the radio I'm really struck by how poor the voices of the singers are on a lot of Top 40 songs. I swear to God that Drake is continually off-key.

I don't think it's asking too much to expect singers to be able to actually, you know, sing.
    They are not singers. They are entertainers. It doesn't have to be good as long as people buy it. I can't stand country music, but at least most of them can sing and play instruments (and probably read/write music).

10. Music   -   #120
    They can't rightly be entertainers as they aren't entertaining.

Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 29101112131415 ... LastLast